「39」

Whoever broke into my apartment broke all of my furniture and even my tv. So the only thing I took were my beauty/hair products, clothes, personal belongings, and blankets.

Since Jungkook and I'd be sharing a bed, we put it into a storage unit.

But right now, Jimin and I were organizing my clothes into Jungkook's closet.

"Hey your phone went off," Jimin picked up my phone from the edge of Jungkook's bed and handed it to me.

"Thank you."

"Joon and Kookie will be back soon," I smiled to him as he put one of my T shirts on a clothes hanger

"I got these, Jiminie," I took the hanger from him. "Thanks for your help though."

He smiled. "Oh are you sure? I don't mind helping."

"It's fine!" I smiled warmly.

He left the room, "If you can't handle laundry, I'm right down the hallway."

I shook my head, putting up the last of my clothes. Just then I heard the front door open. Voices of the two boys flooded the house.

"Why does (Y/N) have so many clothes?" Jungkook half whispered.

"You have way more clothes, shush," Namjoon laughed.

"No I just barrow everyone's clothes and forget to return them," He countered as they came up the stairs.

"Yeah right. Forget," Joon remarked as they entered the room.

"Thanks so much for the help. You guys really didn't have to," I thanked them, taking a box of more clothes from Joon.

"Oh yes I did," Namjoon chortled. "Jungkook wouldn't leave me alone about it."

"Get out, hyung," Kookie pushed him out.

"Bye!" He waved before having the door shut in his face.

Jungkook sighed, turning around to face me while I struggled to open a box. He walked over to me and ripped the box open like a piece of paper.

"Show off," I mumbled, beginning to fold my clothes.

"Let me get that," He offered. "You've been organizing your things all afternoon. It's getting late, you should go shower."

I nodded, "Okay fine. But can I barrow a T shirt to wear?"

"I literally brought you all of your clothes, Jagi."

"And?" I tilted my head. "I wanna be a basic couple that sleeps in each other's clothes."

"What?" He chuckled. "Okay whatever."

He pulled off his T shirt right in front of me, exposing his toned body. He handed me the shirt.

"Here," He flashed that famous bunny grin.

I took the T shirt and ran off before I started drooling.

Oh yes, don't forget to vote, my frien!
↓↓