「38」

I've been staying at the boys' house for about two days now. And everything was fine, but I was just so scared to go back to my apartment.

Currently, Jungkook and I were at the amusement park.

"Let's ride that one! I don't think we rode that ride yet," Jungkook suggested.

"We rode that one first and my phone flew out of my pocket," I sighed, looking at the crack across my home button.

"Oh yeah," He chuckled, holding the giant teddy bear he won for you. "Agh, let's go put this in the car. It's like carrying Jimin Hyung."

I chuckled, shoving my phone in my back pocket. "Okay."

We walked through the dark parking lot until we spotted Jungkook's car. We stuffed the giant teddy bear in the trunk and walked away.

I was just about to walk back into the amusement park, ready to show the security guard my wrist band when Jungkook pulled me back by my wrist.

"Jagiya," He looked at me strangely.

"What's wrong, Kookie–ah?" I looked up at him.

His grip moved from my wrist to my hand, interlacing our fingers. He blushed slightly, closing his eyes.

"I just want you to be safe," He bit his lip. "It may be too early for this, but I can't sleep with the idea of you being home alone at night."

I agreed, I didn't wanna sleep alone either.

"What are you saying?" I loosely gripped his other hand.

"Move in with us," The blush on his cheeks intensified. "Y–You can have a separate room if you want! I just don't want you living alone when someone is trying to—"

I cut off his rambling, smiling brightly.

"I'd love that," I smiled warmly. "I didn't wanna admit it, but I'm scared to go back home."

He smiled from relief, "We'll get your things tomorrow."

He kissed my forehead.

The security guard cleared his throat sternly, snatching our attention.

"Are you just gonna stand there and irritate everyone?" He asked.

"Ah, we'll be going now!" I giggled nervously, pulling Kookie along.

We began walking through the dark parking lot again. I walked ahead of Jungkook who was texting Namjoon, about to cross the parking road when I saw headlights itches away.

"Jagiya!" Jungkook shouted, yanking me back roughly.

I gasped as he pulled me back, looking up to see a car parked right where I was once standing. He let go of my arm, leaving a bruise. He's never used that much strength on me before.

The car sped off angrily.

Jungkook looked at me, his shaky breath hit my lips as his eyes filled with tears.

"That was way too close, (Y/N)," He whispered. "You need to pay more attention unlike that driver!" He shouted.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook...," I looked down, guilt filling my chest.

He hugged me, rubbing my back slowly.

"Don't feel bad," He cooed. "That driver shouldn't be going so fast through a parking lot. I just don't wanna loose you."

I leaned my head against his chest, staring at the spot where the car almost hit me. I could feel Jungkook's heart pounding, he could probably feel mine too.

That driver was paying attention. They were trying to hit me.

Oh yes, don't forget to vote, my frien!
↓↓