「37」

That night, I packed a few clothes, tooth brush, deodorant, stuff you would bring when sleeping over.

"Ready to go?" Jungkook asked, holding the kitten.

"Yeah, I think," I sighed.

We walked out of the front door and double checked the lock.

Itty Bitty Time Skippy

"What the hell is she doing here at these hours?" Yoongi asked as we entered the house.

"She staying the night, Hyung," He said as he led me to the stairs. "First door on the left, I'll be up there in a second."

"What?" Yoongi laughed. "Don't you think you're too young for that, Maknae?"

I stood on the stairs, confused as this scene went on.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook looked at him.

"Hey, I'm not gonna stop you," Yoongi reached in his pocket. "But use this."

Jungkook held the golden wrapper close to his eyes, "What is thi— HYUNG NO!" He threw the condom on the ground.

"WHY IS THERE A CONDOM ON THIS FLOOR THAT I JUST CLEANED?!" Jin asked as he entered
the living room.

"It's Jungkook's," Yoongi shrugged as he scurried up the stairs past me.

"JUNGKOOK WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH EVERYONE?" Jin screamed.

"WHAT?" Jimin shouted from his room.

I couldn't held but snigger at this.

"EOMMMA I'M A VIRGIN!" He countered.

His cheek blushed with pink when he realized I was still standing on the staircase.

"Go upstairs, Jagi," He waved me off.

I laughed and skipped up the stairs with my travel bag. I opened the door to Jungkook's room and placed my bag at the end of the bed.

"THEN WHY DO YOU HAVE A CONDOM?" I heard Jin shout.

"I'm trying to sleep!" Namjoon shouted from his room.

"HYUNG IT'S YOONGI'S!" Kookie countered loudly.

"Such a liar," Yoongi remarked.

"Aish, goodnight!" Jungkook skipped up the stairs and into his room.

A half embarrassed look was frozen on his face.

"They are so annoying sometimes," He shook his head, throwing himself back on the bed.

"Ahhh," He rolled over, hugging his pillow. "I'm so sleepy. It's very late Jagi, you can change clothes in the bathroom across the hall."

"Thank you," I smiled, grabbing some shorts and a T shirt out of my travel bag.

I walked across the hallway, like Jungkook said, and made my way to the bathroom. I closed and locked the door and began to strip out of my clothes.

I threw them in a half full hamper and pulled up my shorts. Then I pulled on the T shirt and opened the door.

Yoongi and Jin were coming down the hallway to go to their rooms.

"Goodnight," They both said in sync.

"Goodnight, boys," I smiled, walking back into Jungkook's room.

I froze in the doorway when I saw Jungkook shirtless, in a pair of black sweat pants. I caught myself staring, he caught himself blushing.

I shook my head, ruffling my hair.

"Kookie–ah! Let's sleep!" I rolled into bed.

"You're comfortable with me sleeping like this, right?" He asked, slipping into bed next to me.

"Of course," I shrugged.

"Yay," He snuggled under the thick blankets, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me close.

I rested my head against his chest, his leg between mine. I sighed, closing my eyes whilst settling in the warmth of his body.

Minutes of comfortable silence passed by before I felt myself begin to drift away.

"Jagi," Jungkook's soothing voice spoke softly. I felt his hand gently cup the back of my head as he pressed a kiss on my forehead. "Everything is gonna be okay."

Oh yes, don't forget to vote, my frien!
↓↓