「36」

I let out a shaky sigh, placing my phone back in my pocket

I let out a shaky sigh, placing my phone back in my pocket. Tears ran down my cheeks as I heard footsteps in the living room.

I kept making sure my bedroom door was locked, I sat on in the edge of my bed staring at the door.

Whoever Jungkook called was now inside my apartment, breaking things in the living room. I flinched nearly everything I heard a glass smash or furniture breaking.

Silence began to settle, before I heard the person run into the bathroom and shut the door.

Then the front door opened.

"(Y/N)-Ah!" I heard Jungkook's voice coming down the hallway.

He opened my door and hit me with a fearful glare.

"What's going on?"

I ran up to him and whispered, "They're in the bathroom!"

We both walked down the hallway, with me clung to his arm. He knocked on the door.

No response.

He knocked harder.

Still no response.

He took in a deep breath and opened the door.

They were gone. The bathroom window was left open which they had escaped from.

A sigh of relief spilled from my lips.

"Huh?" He looked at the mirror in shock.

In bright red lipstick, the name "리사was smudged across the mirror.

"Lisa?" Jungkook tilted his head.

Forty Five Minutes Later

The detectives knelt down in the living room, taking pictures of the broken furniture and objects. Others were taking pictures of the lipstick on the bathroom mirror.

"There's not much for us to investigate, the culprit broke everything with a blunt object. Their DNA can't be found," The police chief explained to Jungkook and I.

"What about the lipstick?" Jungkook asked desperately.

"Yeah!" I agreed. "Wouldn't her DNA be in the lipstick?"

The chief sighed, "I'll see what we can do."

The chief ordered that the lipstick was scrapped for sampling.

"We'll give you a call if we find out anything," The chief explained, putting his cigarette out on the police-officer-to-his-right's shoulder. "Have a good night."

And they left.

Jungkook turned to me and sighed, cupping my cheek in his hand.

"I think you should come home with me," He put softly, grazing my cheekbone with his thumb. "And stay the night. We'll do something fun tomorrow."

I smiled pitifully, "Okay."

Oh yes, don't forget to vote, my frien!
↓↓