「48」

"So you're telling me," I began, outraged. "Lisa and Jungkook had a crush on each other? And that card with Jungkook's number was supposed to go to her? And when Jungkook started messaging me he stopped messaging her?!"

"Uhh...," Tae looked away. "Yeah."

"Why didn't you tell me before? Why didn't he tell me before?" I asked desperately.

"Welllllll... We thought it would be better if it just went unknown. But we forgot about one little thing," He held up a single index finger. "Jungkook told Lisa on twitter to be expecting his number. And she never got it. Then she found out about you."

I sighed deeply, "I–I need to talk to Jungkook."

I started for the front door. As I walked past the couch, Yoongi grabbed my arm.

"Don't be too mean to him. He's such a crybaby," He chortled.

I sighed, "I'm not gonna be mean to him."

I walked out of the front door to see Jimin and Jin with a sad Jungkook between them. Jungkook stopped in a mid sentence of Korean to look up at me.

"I'm sorry for interrupting, but can I please talk to him?" I asked quietly.

Jimin and Jin nodded, getting up and walking back into the house. Jungkook's puffy eyes followed me as I walked over to sit close next to him.

He turned slightly, facing me.

"Are you and at me?" He tilted his head.

"No, Kookie–Ah... I'm sorry. I overreacted," I gripped his arm gently, looking into his dark eyes. "I've just been so stressed about this whole thing. I guess the thought of another girl wanting to be with you put me over the edge."

"I'm sorry," He looked away, staring into the dimly light driveway. "I should've told you as soon as I found out who she was. Which was when I saw the red lipstick on the mirror; it spelt out her name."

"Aish, don't ever think you can't be honest with me," I turned his head to face me. "I'll never get upset if you're just honest. Honestly means allot."

"I'm sorry," He chuckled sadly, looking down.

"Stop apologizing~" I pushed his arm playfully.

The corners of his lips curled upward, revealing those adorable bunny teeth. I grinned to see him smiling again.

He opened his eyes, looking into mine.

"I love you," He tilted his head, smiling warmly. His dimples made me fluster in three different languages. "Let's not fight anymore, (Y/N)–ah."

"Agreed," I smiled. "I love you too."

He leaned in, placing a simple kiss on my lips.

A loud clapping is what caused us to jump apart. Jimin could be seen standing in the front doorway, clapping.

"Now that you two have made up, let's go to bed before the psycho comes back!"

Oh yes, don't forget to vote, my frien!
↓↓