「40」

I've been living with a Jungkook for a week now and everything's been great. No more scary messages or situations.

Except for tonight. I was laying in Jungkook's bed, while the boys were down stairs playing video games and shouting.

And then...

They messaged me.

I jumped up from the bed and sprinted downstairs into the living room

I jumped up from the bed and sprinted downstairs into the living room. I jumped in front of the TV.

"Guys! They texted me again!"

Yoongi sighed, "(Y/N)–ah... While your shirt is see-through, you are not. Now please move, I'm playing something."

"Don't look, Hyung!" Jungkook shouted, stepping in front of me. "Who texted you?"

"The girl! With the lipstick! Th–That broke into my apartment."

"Oooh, I wanna see," Hobi stood over my shoulder.

I showed them the text, the color from Jungkook's face drained.

"I–I'll handle it. Let me text her from your phone and see where it goes. I'll bring you your phone when I'm finished," He explained.

I handed him my phone.

"I–I don't wanna be upstairs alone, Jungkook," I admitted.

"Awwwwee!" Everyone cooed.

Jungkook smirked, leading me upstairs.

"Come on, I'll come with you," He sniggered.

~Itty Bitty Time Skippy~

"Now let's see who this is," Jungkook mumbled as he sent the first text.

I leaned over his shoulder as he texted the anonymous number back and forth.

>:(

>:(

"Jung–Jungkook, did you have a girlfriend when I first started messaging you?" I asked hesitantly

"No Jagiya," He shook his head, placing my phone down on the bed. "You can ask any of the guys downstairs. I haven't dated anyone since before our debut."

"Then—"

Just as I was about to continue, a rock flew through the window. Jungkook and I jumped back in shock. In an instant, we both got up from the bed and looked through the window.

We stared for minutes, no one was seen. Except for a very familiar car in the parking lot.

"Oh my gosh," I whispered harshly. "Jungkook-ah, does that car look familiar to you?

"Uh, no."

"Remember?! The amusement park? They tried to run me over!"

His jaw dropped. "Omo..."

I sat on the edge of the bed, burying my face in my palms. I felt Jungkook sit beside me, resting a hand on the end of my thigh.

"Jagiya...," He soothed.

"Kookie–ah...," I mumbled, looking up at him. "Someone wants me gone. And they aren't giving up."

Jungkook studied my eyes for a moment. He parted his lips to speak but no words came out. He sighed, wrapping his arms around me.

"I promise no one will hurt you, (Y/N)," He reassured in a soothing voice.

We both looked up when we heard a car speed off. Jungkook ran to the window and peeked through the dark blue curtains.

"They're gone. They're not gonna do anything."

"What if they come back?" I implored desperately.

"They won't."

"Jungkook–"

"I promise. I'll stay awake until you fall asleep."

Oh yes, don't forget to vote, my frien!
↓↓