「22」

It was a wonderful night. We ate donuts, figured out how to make dinner, watched a few dramas, and cuddled.

It was almost 11pm currently. We were laying back in my bed, talking quietly to each other.

"Why were you always so shy around me?" I asked, snuggling my head against his chest.

He ran a hand through my hair. I could feel him smiling.

"That is just how I am," He replied. "I guess I just get scared of messing up around you. You intimidated me allot."

For some odd reason, I blushed at his words.

His phone rang in his pocket. He took it out and answered casually.

"Annyeong, Jimin hyung."

He sighed and hung up after a minute or two.

"Jimin Hyung says it's going to storm soon. And that I should drive home before that happens," He turned his body slightly and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

Aaaaahhhhhhh Kookie.

I hugged his figure and pouted.

"Ah, okay. It's been fun."

He rolled away from our cuddle, and got off the bed. He grabbed his phone and car keys, shoving it in his pocket.

He looked up at me and smiled, walking over as I sat up in the bed.

"Bye," He hugged me tightly.

"Text meee~" I replied, nearly suffocated in his embrace.

He pulled away and grinned before leaving the room.

I got up from the bed and grabbed the empty donut box. Just as I was about to walk out of my room with it, Jungkook opened the door.

"Huh?" I looked at him.

"Jagi, can I kiss you?" He asked.

I stood frozen and flustered.

Before I could reply he cupped both my cheeks in his hands, smashing them together. He closed his eyes and leaned in, pecking my lips slowly.

He pulled away and pushed me back by my forehead. He giggled ran down the hallway.

"Bye, Jagiiiii! ~~~"

I stood frozen as he ran out of the front door.

"Bye Kookie...," I whispered.

I stood there for a few seconds, recollecting myself. I shook my head, a grin locked into my face.

I walked into the kitchen and threw the box in the trash. I skipped back to my room and closed the door, jumping on my bed. I landed face first into my pillows and screamed.

I felt my phone vibrate under my stomach. I realized I was laying on it and took it out.

 I chuckled and simply replied: