「21」

I was cleaning up my apartment, listing to music and preparing for Jungkook to come over. My phone buzzed in my back pocket, I took it out.

I giggled, shaking my head as I went to my room to change into comfortable, yet presentable clothing

I put my other clothes in a hamper and made my bed. I straightened up my room a bit until I realized I was done cleaning.

Besides, I shouldn't tire myself out before Jungkook gets here.

(A/N: stop thinking like that. this place is for soft stans. even though i'm a hard stan bUT WHATEVER. BACK TO LE STORY)

I pulled out my phone to check the time and noticed that Jungkook texted me again.

I smiled, a surge of excitement ran through me

Itty Bitty Time Skippy

I sat up from my bed I heard a knock at the front door. I raced to the living room and opened the door.

I looked up at the tall boy to see a smiling Jungkook, holding a box of donuts. He was hotter than the last time I saw him. He wore a black long sleeve shirt, and black joggers. His dark brown hair was soft and plush.

"Someone order these?" He asked, tilting his head as he smiled at me sweetly.

"Thanks!" I took the donuts and closed to door in his face.

I giggled and placed them on the kitchen counter. I walked back over to the front door and opened it to see a hurt Jungkook. His hands were still in the position of holding the box.

I giggled and went in for a hug.

"I'm kidding," I laughed. "Come in."

He sighed happily.

"You're silly," He laughed, lifting me off of my feet and carrying me into the apartment. He closed the door behind him with his foot.

He squeezed me against him tightly, embracing me happily.

I kept my arms tight around his neck.

"I've missed you, Jagi~" He said, placing me on my feet.

"I missed you, too," I replied, looking up at him with a smile. "Come on."

I grabbed the box of donuts from the counter and walked down the hallway towards my room. He followed behind, placing his strong hands on my shoulders.

I entered my room, placing the box on the end of my bed.

"Welcome to my cave," I put my hands up in a welcoming way.

He examined the room, a smile growing on his face.

"This is dope," He sat on the end of your bed next to the donuts.

"I'll get you some banana milk," I suggested, leaving my room.

I walked into the kitchen grabbed a tall glass out of the cabinet. I set it on the counter and grabbed the milk carton out of the fridge, filling the glass to the rim.

I carefully walked back into my room with the milk.

"Here's your milk, Jungkook—"

He had an entire donut stuffed in his cheeks. He hid his face behind his hands and giggled.

"You started without me!" I whined.