Morgan

The twins were on watch just like Vaughn had said they would be. It was very lucky that they had met in the skies. Morgana had already known what she wanted to do, and instead of killing her right then and there, Vaughn had helped her adjust her plans. It had been that moment, when Vaughn had chosen to help her, that she knew Maeve's court had well and truly fallen. She studied the two Fae in front of her, one soft and one sharp, both young by Fae standards. The sharp one eyed her suspiciously, eyes sliding along her body. She gave him a small smirk, and bit back her laugh as his breath caught in his throat. So easy to read, these males. She turned to face the softer one, whose slight tang fear stuffed its scent down her nose. He had known who she was, and likely what she had come here to do. He would be the better - read of the two, then.

"Well," she breathed, "I'm sorry to say I don't know which one of you is which, but that's not important at the moment. I have business with the two of you, then with a few of the people currently in the bowels of this ship." She slid off the handrail as she spoke, wings ruffling with the movement. 

"Morgana, what-"

"Morgan," she said softly, cursing the tomes that had been written long before either of these males had been born. 

"What?" asked the sharp one. 

"My name in the stories is Morgana, yes, but I am Morgan. The person in those tales is someone who died long, long ago," she explained, forcing herself to meet the gazes of their onyx eyes. The softer one furrowed his brows, but said nothing. 

The sharp one cleared his throat and said quietly, "You said you came here to save us all?" 

Beneath the confusion, she saw a small kernel of hope begin to burn among the pain and rage. 

"Yes," she stated. "There isn't much time to talk, but I need your help. I need to free Aelin Galathynius." Two pairs of eyes widened in unison. Their matching golden hair shifted as they turned toward each other. "I will have to kill you if you don't help me because I know that Maeve will learn the truth," she went on, gauging the expressions on both faces. 

"And if we do help you?" the sharp one pressed. Morgan swallowed. 

"I can free you from the blood oath."