Chapter 8: You like me?!

Winter's P.O.V.
It was like everything turned into slow motion as I slowly saw a foot kicked into one of the muggers face. After that everything turned back into normal time.

"AGH!!" The mugger said as he started cursing in pain.

"So..." the man who kicked the mugger stepped out of the shadows and said. "What did you say about me not being serious for this mission?" The man smirked.

Qrow!!

Qrow brought out his sword which turned into a sythe. The other 2 muggers stood up against him. "Ya think just because you have a fancy weapon means you can beat us!!" One of them said as both of them started to charge at him.

But they were quickly shut down by Qrow who hit both of them with the butt of his blade.

All of the muggers were knocked out

He looked at me "are you hurt?" He said. "I'm fine.." I mumbled

He hands me my sword and I put it by my side "Well you could've been really hurt..." he said. "I... was really worried.."

I looked at him. Worried? About me?

"Me?" I said.
"Yah, I... care about you... alot.." he said mumbling the last of the sentence.

My cheeks turns hot.

"And I know you don't think I'm not serious about missions or life itself.. but the thing is I do.. and I'm sorry for making you believe that I wasn't taking you seriously.. I-" he stops and looks at me with a weird face "Are you okay..."

"Yes why!!" I managed to say.

"Well.. your whole face is red and you.. ohhhhh" he starts to smile.

"What?!" I say.

"You like me!!" He starts to chuckle as he starts to blush.

"WHAT!! I DON'T LIKE YOU I!!"

"Your right... YOU REALLY LIKE ME!!"

"QROWWWWW!!!!!!"