Chapter 21: Reunion

Author's Note:
Gif made by Northsketchbook
Though I feature something funny cuz... this chapter gonna make you cry... ;-;

After 3 days......

Qrow's P.OV.
I sipped into my drink dripping with sweating from training. Ozpin and the others were training. I was against it but Ozpin... Oscar? I don't know what to call him anymore.... said it was going to be good for them.

I sighed and picked up my scythe, "Okay here we go...." time to practice one of my new moves.

I turned into a crow my arms turning into wings, my hair to raven feathers.

As I flew I began to transform into a human and swung like a disc with my scythe in my hands cutting a tree in half.

"NICE!!!" I said looking behind me.

Then I look in front of me to see myself running into a tree.

"NOT NICE NOT NICE NOT NICE!!!!"

BAM!!

The sound of my face smashing into a tree, delightful isn't it?

"Ugh...." I groan clutching my ribs, that was the 5th time I slammed into that tree.....

I should probably get back to the house to get some ice...

I picked up my scythe as it transform into a sword placed to my back and walked to the house.

As I was walking I heard footsteps following me. But everytime I looked back it would be only the darkness that stared back.

But this time I was ready, once I heard the sound, I swung my blade, only hitting thin air.

"Wha-"

Whack!!

"Agh!!" As a pain started to reach my shoulder making me drop my weapon.

I turn around to face the figure, "Who are you!!"

In response the figure punched me in the chest, making me fall back to the ground.

"Ow... you know what I'm going to call you punchie.... cause that hurt!!"

The hooded figure didn't say anything but leaned close to me,

"Hey!! What are yo-"

The figure kissed me cutting my words off, as she puts a hand on my chest. Why did this remind me of....

When the person took her lips off mines, my face was red.

"I have a girlfriend!!" I blurted out.

Oh my god did I just say that.

The hooded figure sat on me, pulling off her hood, revealing her soft blue hair and cold eyes.

"I am your girlfriend...."

The hooded figure said, no... WINTER SAID!!

I was in so much shock that Winter had to slap me so I could be back in reality.

"BABE!!" I say sitting myself up so I could kiss her.

Put she puts her gloved hand up to my lip "Save it.... I didn't come here half the world to kiss you..."

I put a hand on my chin and thought for a minute, "Sex?"

She slapped me.

"OKAY!! GUESS NOT!!" I said putting my hands up defensively.

She sighs putting a hand on her head "You give me such a headache..."

I put my arms around her, "but thats why love me, don't you?"

She smiles kissing my cheek, still sitting in my lap. "Yes, thats right...."

"So... why did you come here anyways" I say moving her legs so that she was facing me.

She stands up. "I...." she shakes her head. "I came to talk to you about something.... alot of things happened,"

I sigh "No kidding..." I say standing up as well.

She takes my hand, but when I face her I could see her crying.

I clutch her face, "Winter!! What's wrong!!"

She wipes her tears away. "I-Its nothing..."

"Ice Queen, I dated you for 6 months and I've never seen you cry since now.... that's not nothing..." I said, putting a hand on her cheek looking into her eyes, that were swelling with tears.

"Qrow.... I-I... was pregnant..."

My jaw dropped as it transformed into a smile.

"OH MY GOD!! REALLY!! I CAN'T BELIEVE!! I'M A DAD NOW!!" I smile.

"Qrow!! I WAS pregnant..." she says tears falling down her cheeks.

I looked at her, my smiles started to fade. "Wa-ait... you don-"

She sobs "THE BABY'S DEAD QROW!!"

I felt as if I've been impaled with a sword, the pain was much worser than the sting of the scorpion guy.

"He's dead..." Winter says falling onto the floor sobbing.

"He wasn't even alive!!"

"YES HE WAS!!"

I put my arms around her putting her head close to my chest "he was alive!!" I said crying as well.

"And he'll continue to live... in our hearts...."

"Forever..."