Chapter 20: Tea

Qrow' s P.O.V.
I filled Ozpin a drink, it wasn't everyday you see a guy in a 10 year olds body.

I looked through my scroll, Winter still hasn't texted me back. I sigh putting the phone back in my pocket, I hope she's okay....

"Will you stop worrying for once Qrow!!" Winter said as she put her dust in her bag.

"Not worried!! For maidens sake!! You're going to Mistral!!" I said sitting on her desk.

"I'll be fine, I'll have other soldiers protecting me...."
"But still their just tin cans!!"

She kisses me on the cheek "You're saying Atlas' greatest soldier can't handle going to an island...." she throws the bag over her shoulder,

She puts her arm around me "I'll be fine Qrow....."

She'll be fine.

Winter's P.O.V.
I looked at the poor maid that had fallen to the floor, Whitely brings her out of the room as father tells me to take a seat.

I sit down putting my hands on my lap. "Father...."

He smiles "Good to see you Winter, I heard from Ironwood that he dismissed you from Mistral...."

"And is that the reason why you have called me back," I said.

He looks at me "Maybe.... but I'm not going to jump to that," He stands up. "I want to ask you a few questions and I want you to answer them as honestly as you can...."

I look at him "It depends on what it's about,"

He sits back down pouring me a cup of tea. "Please... drink....."

I take the cup and drink it.

"Do you know where Weiss is?"

I put my cup down slowly and gulped down the tea.

In my days of Mistral, I was contacted by Weiss to see her at Mistral, saying that she escaped the manor..... is this what father wanted?

"No... I don't..." I say without making any expressions.

He stares into my cold eyes, my whole life I've known how to hide my expressions.

"Then.... perhaps...."

But now...

"Are you partners with the huntsman...?"

My emotions flooded through my face, my stomach squirmed and started to hurt.

"How....ugh.." I felt blood come out of my mouth and between my legs.

He stood before me watching me fall to the floor "Did you really think.... you could hide this from your dear father? How pathetic..."

Then everything turned black.