Chapter 19: The Baby

Winter's P.O.V.
I smiled holding the scroll in my hand, thinking about the text Qrow sended me.

"Miss. Schnee!! We will be landing at the manor shortly!!" The pilot said.

I sighed as I looked out the window seeing the plane fly over the gates. I stand up and put the scroll in my pocket.

I touch my stomach, I have to be more careful....

Dad will kill me if he found out!!

No!! You must not tell him.....

I hear the plane land as the door opened I got out and saw my brother whitley waiting for me as I got out of the plane.

"Ah dear sister..."
"Shut it.... where's Weiss.."

He smiles at me "I'm afraid... she's not here.... it made father very stressed these past few days...." he says looking at his fingernails.

I hear a yell in the manor followed by a crash.

"What do you mean she's not here..." I said getting angry.

He smiles "I meant what I said dear sister...."

I clenched my fists.

"Now now... no need to be angry..." he puts on an evil smirk "After all.... you don't want to stress the baby...."

I gasp it felt like everything stopped "How...."

He smiles at me putting his hands behind his back, "Your bump is starting to show the way you hide it is enough to fall father... but not enough to fool me..." he says "besides, your relationship with the huntsman... well it's kind of expected..."

I grit my teeth, "So what are you going to do now!! Tell father..."

He smiles putting a finger to his lips "No... I would like to see how this plays out... it would be quite intresting...."

I avert his gaze.

"Now... come with me... father has much to discuss with you....." Whitley says walking to the manor.

I shivered it was uncertain if Whitley really was going to keep his mouth shut.... but all I need to do is get out of this place and find Weiss.... wherever went off to it can't be good...

I touch my stomach and if I see Qrow along the way.... I'll have to tell him about the baby too....

As I entered the manor the cold air flowed through my hair.

Whitley escorted me to father's office I could hear screaming and yelling as I reach to the office.

"WHERE DID SHE GO!!"
"I don't know!! Please don't hurt me!!"

I open the door.

I see father standing up from his chair and see a maid kneeling before him with a bruise on her cheek.

"Ah Winter... welcome home..."