Valentine's Chocolate (AU)

Author's Note:
Art by Aihnzl on Tumblr.
This story is just an AU, not canon to the actual story.
And spoilers RWBY chibi episode, AHHH THEY ARE SO CUTE!!

Qrow's P.O.V.

I walked down the dorm halls making sure that everything was fine. And then.

"AHHHHH!!!!"
A scream erupted in one of the rooms. Who the heck is screaming at this hour. My eyes widened, that's Ruby's room.

I rushed to the door, I opened it to see utter chaos.

Or whatever she's doing...
Half the things she does ends up in chaos.

"OH UNCLE QROWS YOU'RE HERE!!" She cowered behind "THANK GOD!!"

"What, er... why were you screaming?" I said, I looked around the room. To see chocolate stains on the wall with glitter everywhere.

Was she making a birthday card or the world's shiniest chocolate bar. "Kid, What are you doing?" I sighed.

Ruby pouts putting her fingers together "Well.... I was trying to make chocolate.."

"At 11 in the night!!"
"I'M SORRY!!"

Ruby sighs "I was just making some chocolate for the rest of my team... you know tomorrow is Valentine's day!!"

"Okay!! And that means you get to stay up till 12? Uh no.. not get your butt back to bed!!" I said about to walk out the door when Ruby rings around my leg.

"KID WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!"
"PLEASE UNCLE QROW I CAN'T SLEEP TILL I MAKE THESE!! JUST HELP ME THIS ONCE!!"

I sighed "Why can't you just go to CVS and get it!!"

Ruby gives me the bunny eyes and they're the most adorable thing ever. "Pweaaaseeee!!! Pwease!!"

My god are her eyes sparkling. I sighed "FINE!! Let's just get this over with..." I said as Ruby cheers.

We walked to the kitchen and I started to teach her about the basics.

"Wow Uncle Qrow, I didn't think you knew so much about cooking!!"
"You think just because I'm a hunter means I don't know anything else!!"

She doesn't respond but only laughs. "Oooo!! I want to decorate it!!"

She uses a toothpick to crave the liquid chocolate.

"What is that?"
"A HEART!!"

But to me it looked like a weird circle.
"Uncle Qrow!! Here you make one!!" She hands me a toothpick and a chocolate.

I took it and started letting my hand do it's own thing. Who am I supposed to give this to? I mean Oz is a friend, Glynda hates my ass and Ironwood shoot me if he had the chance.

When I looked back down I saw that I drew a snowflake on the chocolate.
Ice Queen...

"What..."
"Alrighty!! I'm all done, time to throw it in the freezer!!" Ruby says taking the chocolate out of my hand and into the refrigerator.

Before I could even blink Ruby throws herself onto me. "Thank you so much Uncle Qrow!! Weiss and the others will love this!!"

I pat her on the head "no problem kid.."

"UNCLE QROW!!"
My god is that an alarm clock?

Ruby punches me in the stomach. "WAKE UP!!"
"ARGH!!" I yell, I must've fallen asleep, and overnight!!

She's worser than Yang!!
"The chocolates ready!!" She takes the tray of from the fridge and hands me one that she already wrap.

"This is the one you made!! I don't know who you're going to give it to!! But I just decorated it for you!!"

I nod looking down the snowflaked chocolate "Thanks kid..." I look at the clock. "Hey... aren't you late for school?"

Ruby yells "AHHH!!! I NEED TO WAKE UP WEISS AND THE OTHERS!!" She pushes me out of her room.

"BYE UNCLE QROW!!"
"BU-"
BANG!!

The door shuts in my face before I can even say anything. Man, where am I suppossed to nap now?

I walk around Beacon's campus and stumble upon Atlas' famous soldier at the library.

Winter...

I look at her, she must've passed out from all the paperwork she had to do.. I could see files on the table and coffee by her side.

Awww... for once she doesn't look she wants to pull my tongue out...

I ruffle put the chocolate I made. Snowflakes... at least it's not melted.

I placed it on her desk.. then she moves and I freeze, oh crap if she catches me I'm dead.

She groans and falls back to sleep. I chuckle "Ice Queen you really are a workaholic..."

I take off my ripped cape and put it over her. "There!! Should warm you up!!" I was about to walk away when I smiled to myself. Whispering...

"Happy Valentine's Day, Ice Queen.."

Winter's P.O.V.

I yawned waking up from my long sleep. I didn't get to finish my work... I was about to sit up when something start to fall from my back.

I touch the red cloth and I frowned from the rip on the end. Is this Qrow's cape? Then I look at my desk to see a piece of chocolate next to my coffee.

It had a snowflake in the middle and heart wrappings. Right... today's Valentine's day.. My face flushes...

"What on earth was he thinking?!"