2 years later

I had walked into my daughters room when I heard her crying. I picked Faith up and looked down at he tear stained Face.

"It's ok Faith mommy is here" I rocked her back and forth as I went down stairs with her.

"Here let me take her this time." Noah's sleepy voice came down the stairs. I turned to see him rubbing his eyes.

"No you have a meeting in the morning I got her." He walked over to us and looked down at Faith. When she saw him she stretched her arms out to him.

"She's a daddy's girl I'll tell you." I giggled giving her to him. She calmed down but I knew I still had to feed her.

"We're both up now so why don't you go in and sit down with her, why I get the bottle ready." Noah shook his head and walked off into the living room.

I grabbed a bottle and got some formula ready. When it was done I tested it to see if it was too hot. I walked into the living room to see the tv was on and Noah was asleep with the baby on his chest. I giggled looking at both of them.

I grabbed Faith picking her up slowly off of him and gave her the bottle. She took it right away. When she was finished I put it down and rocked her back and forth humming to twinkle twinkle little star.

"Here let me take her to bed." I looked to the now awake Noah.

"That's what you said about feeding her" he chuckled and rolled his eyes. He got up and took her from me. I followed him up the stairs and into her room.

He placed her in the bed and we looked down at her. She was sleeping peaceful now. We quietly walked out of the room closing the door and walking back to our room.

"You know we can always try for another kid." Noah whispered in my ear when I got into bed with him.

"Noah you know we can't. You have work and the baby needs to be taken care of." I was shocked when he pulled me to his chest putting me on top of him.

"That's why we should go on a vacation. Just you and me. We can get your mom and dad to take care of the baby and me and you will go away together. How does that sound?" I smiled looking up at him.

"I would love to but-"

"No buts. Tomorrow I will look for us to go somewhere." I giggled and pulled him closer to me.

"Good night my rose"

"Good night Noah"