Angel

"Mom, dad" I yelled running into the house.

"Juliet" my mom said coming out of the kitchen. I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Thank god your ok." I said as I felt another set of arms wrap around me.

"Why are you back? I thought you went coming home for another 3 days?" I looked at Noah and he knew that I needed help.

"We missed Faith. Where is she? Noah looked around.

"Don't worry I got her" Kayla walked out of the kitchen holding her. I smiled and walked up to her.

"Thanks for watching after her." She smiled and handed her to me.

"She's really an angel" I looked down at here face and saw that her eyes were wide open with a smile at her lips.

"Hey baby girl mommy's home" I whispered to her and he smile got brighter. I felt a hand go on my shoulder and I looked up at Noah who was smiling down at her.

"Well everyone looks like you'll be staying here for a little while. Mom dad who ever wanted to get to you messed up your whole house."

"Oh dear" my mother said putting her hand to her mouth.

I looked to the side and saw Kevin who I haven't seen in forever. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"You need to stop growing. I can't have you getting older." He chuckled when I mess with his hair.

"I'm going to grow I have to." I rolled my eyes at him.

I felt my stomach twist again and I gave Kevin Faith. I ran past Everyone and went to the bathroom. I fell to the floor and stared to throw up again. It hurts so bad.

"Oh my god Juliet." Kayla said running in with my mother. They boy got down next to me and held my hair back.

"What did you eat?" My Mom asked looking at me with concern.

"Nothing. This happened this morning to." I said sitting up a little.

"Did you and Noah do anything last night?" Kayla asked making everything add up in my head.

"Oh my god" I said putting my hand to my stomach. "I have to take a test. Kayla see if there's one in that cabinet. I pointed to the one and she got up.

"So I'm guessing that the underwear did come in handy?" The smirk on my mothers face made me want to scream.

"Mom stop." I said hiding my face in my hair like a little kid.

"Here I got it" I took it for Kayla and got up looking at both of them.

"When I'm done I'll let you know. It should only take a couple minutes." They both shook there heads and got up getting out of the bathroom.

I did what I had to do and the whole time I was thinking. Am I ready for another baby?

I was standing by the sink looking down. When is going to be done. Come on let's go.

"Mom, Kayla" the door popped open and they both ran to the sink.

"Oh my god"

"Juliet"

-------------------------------------------------------
So this is a fun ending?? Sorry I had to make it that way so you'll come back. Maybe she is pregnant but maybe she's not? We will find out next time!!