Watching

I felt a strong arm wrapped around me and I smiled looking up at Noah. He had me in his arms and he was sleeping.

I brought my hand up to his face and felt every curve that I had miss so much. He was like my painting that I got to look that.

My finger tips brushed his lips and I saw a smile form on them. I pulled my hand back but he grabbed it again.

"Don't stop." His husky morning voice stunned me.

"Ok" I whispered putting hand to his cheek. I moved it around his face to his eyes, nose down to his jaw.

I felt him cup my face in his hands and I looked up to him. His eyes had the color back in them. There was the shine and it brought a smile to my lips.

"What?" He asked looking at me.

"Nothing I just really missed you." He smiled and pulled me to him leaving a small kiss on my nose. I giggled and pulled back.

"Your nose is so small" he chuckled making me put my hand to it.

"Hey don't make fun of my nose" I wined with a pout.

"I'm not. I love your nose." He kissed it again. "I love your eyes." He hissed each of my eye lids making me giggle. "I love your lips" he brought his lips to mine. I went to wrap my arms around him but he pinned my arms back.

"I love you." He whispered like if he said it to loud I would break.

"I love you too" I whispered looking into his eyes.

He smiled and stared to kiss me all over my face making me laugh.

"S-stop n-Noah" I laughed as he pinned me down getting on top of me.

"What I'm sorry I can't understand you?" He brought his hands down to my stomach and stared to tickle me making me jump.

"NOAH" I screamed trying to push him away while laughing.

"What? I'm sorry? Still can't hear you?"

"Noah please." I laughed grabbing onto him. He chuckled and stopped pulling me to him.

"Oh my god" I jumped up and got out of bed brining he blanket with me. I grabbed the shirt that I had on last night and found my bathing suit putting them both on.

"You know I love watching you get dressed." I turned around to see that Noah was watching me making me blush.

"I have to go." I said running to the door. It was opened so I ran out.

"Wait Juliet" Noah said running out of the room still putting his pants on.

"Where are you going?" He asked harshly.

"I have to go home. The kids are at the babysitters." I looked down at my feet not thinking about what I just said.

"The kids? You mean the ones I haven't seen yet?" He stepped closer to me making me step back.

"Noah please you know why. When I left I found out that I was pregnant. Ok if you want you can come with me?"

He shook his head grabbing my hands. "Please tell me you won't do that again. I don't think I would be able to live if you did that again. When you took Faith that day I broke. My whole world was lost."

I looked up to see that he was holding back tears. I brought my hands up to his cheeks to Comfort him.

"I'm not going anywhere I promise. Please come with me." He smiled ran back to his room while I stood there looking around the apartment.

It was bigger then the one me and the kids live in now.

"Alright let's go" Noah came back out with jeans and a T-shirt on. 

We went down to the car and off we went.

I was scared to see how the kids would react to him. Would they like him? All things that I would find out soon.