The family

I sat on the toilet and looked down at my hands.

"I'm going to be a mom again" I whispered.

"OH MY GOD" my mom screamed jumping up and down. She wrapped her arms around me and laughed. She stopped when she realized it that I was doing nothing.

"Juliet honey are you ok?" I shook my head still staring out into space.

"I'll go get Noah" Kayla said running out of the room.

"I'll let you tell him. Me and you can talk later." My mother kissed me on the top of the head and left the room.

I got up and started to walk around the bathroom running my hands threw my hair. After everything that has happened this is what comes next.

"Juliet" I heard Noah calling me. "In here" I said and he was by the door. He looked at me and I looked to the sink.

"What's wrong?" Noah walked to the sink and looked down at the test. I kept my eyes at my feet.

"Juliet!" He turned around and picked me up spinning me around. "Where going to have another baby" he smiled putting me down. The smile left his face and he brought his hands to my face.

"Aren't you happy about this?" I looked to him grabbing his arms.

"Of course I am Noah. It's ours and I'm happy."

"But your scared after all of this?" I shook my head and looked down. He lifted it and pulled me closer to him.

"I will not let anything happen to you, Faith or this baby. I'm not going to leave you and I will protect you." He pulled me to him and kissed me. I moved my hands to his hair and pulled him back.

"Promise?" I whispered still not believing this.

"Promise" I smiled and pulled him with me. When I ran into the room everyone looked to me. I loved that I was in the room with everyone that I loved and cared about. Looking around I saw all there face looking at me wanting to know what was happening.

"I'm pregnant" the next thing I know the whole room is jumping with joy and running and hugging all of us.

This was the family that I had and I'm so happy to be adding to it.

After everyone went home or to bed me and Noah went to bed. I was laying in bed rubbing my stomach with a smile.

When the bathroom door opened I looked up to see Noah. He walked to the end of the bed and smiled at me. He grabbed the sheets and lifted them getting under on the wrong side.

I laughed as he made his way up to the right end. I saw his face pop out of the sheets right where my stomach was. His hands went to my waist making me shiver. I grabbed his hair and played with it as he looked down at my stomach.

"Hey little guy in there. I can't wait to see you and take care of you. I know your going to be as beautiful as your mom." I smiled down at him loving how he was.

"One day when your ready you'll come out into this world and I'll be here to take care of you and your family. I just want you to know that I love you." I felt a tear roll down my face.

Noah kissed my stomach and put his head on my stomach pulling me closer to him. I smiled and turned off the light. I kissed the top of his head and fell asleep holding him.