Normal

I was sitting on the bed as Noah was running around packing everything up. I was still trying to wrap my head around why he had a gun on him.

"I have us on the next flight out of here. Call your mother and let her know that we will pick up Faith when we get home"

I could hear him talking but my mind was somewhere else.

"Juliet" Noah said grabbing me and shaking me.

"We need to go now"

"Why" I whispered looking at him. I pushed his hands off of me and got up.

"Why do we need to leave?" Noah looked down at his hands from a minute.

"I have some people from my past that must have saw that I was here. We need to go back to town. Call your mother" his voice changed. He changed. This whole trip has changed.

Noah walked out of the room and I grabbed my phone. I called my mom but no answer. Ok that's fine I'll just try my dad. I got voicemail for him as well.

"Noah" I said looking down at my phone.

"There not answering" now I was losing it. Something happened to them. They normally answer. I grabbed my clothes and started to put them in a bag.

"Ok I'll call king and Gomes and let them know to meet us at your parents house. Try Kevin." That's right my brother. God to think that he is now 10 makes me feel old.

"Hey Kevin when you get this please call me back." I grabbed my bag and followed Noah out .

"It's really important and I need you to call me." We got onto the elevator and went down.

"If you can tell mom and dad to answer their phone to. I love you we will be home soon"

I put my phone away sighing. "Don't worry we will be home soon." Noah said grabbing my hand. I smiled a weak smile at him.

The next couple hours I was going crazy. I was think of all the bad things that could have happened. Once the plane stopped I ran to get of.

I kept trying to call my parents but nothing. When we got to their house king and Gomes were there standing at the door. I saw that they had there guns out.

"Stay in the car."

"What no!! I'm not letting you go in there." I got out of the car and ran to the door.

"No Juliet don't." Mr. Clean said grabbing my arm. Him and Gomes held my arm as I tried to get in.

"If you two don't let me go I will not hesitate to kick you both" Gomes let go of my arm and held his hands up.

"Sorry man but the last time she kicked me I had a bruise for a month. That and it hurt" Mr. Clean rolled his eyes at him and pulled me to the back of him.

Noah ran up to me as Mr. Clean went in first. When he said the cost was clear we ran in.

The whole house looked like it had been in a tornado.

"Oh my god." I said putting my hand to my mouth. I stepped in some glass as I walked around the house.

"Where are they" I cried looking around. Noah wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him as my eyes stared to water.

A phone went off and it was mine. I grabbed it to see that it was a call from Matt.

"Matt have you seen my parents?" I said frantically into the phone.

"Yes I did. Don't worry their with me. They said that it felt like some one was watching them so I had them come to my house. Don't worry their fine." I felt a Wait being lifted off my shoulders.

"Thank you Matt. Bring them to my house for me. I'll see you then" I ended the call and looked back to the boys.

"Matt has my family. There was someone watching them. They knew that they were here."

"Ok we will find out who that is. For now let's just get back home." Noah said taking my hand.

I wanted to go home. To my family. To my baby. To everything being normal.