Found

Warning ⚠️  more action at the end. Fell free to skip if you don't want that.

I jumped up fast looking around the dark room,

Where was I?

Oh my god the kids!

I jumped up and realized that I was not in my bathing suit but someone's shirt.

I panicked and ran to the door trying to open it but it was locked.

"LET ME OUT" I screamed pounding on the door. I could hear my heart racing as I remembered that my kids were still at the babysitter. They must be worried as much as I am.

I heard the sound of shoes walking on the floor and I ran to the other side of the room. I crawled under the bed and held my breath.  I had an idea and I hope it works.

The door opened and the sound of the creaking rang through the room. I saw the shoes walk into the room to where I was under the bed.

It's now or never.

I grabbed the persons legs and pulled them down. I rolled out from under the bed and went to make a run for the door. I got there but something wrapped there arms around my waist, and the other on my mouth to stop my screaming.

"Your still are as feisty as you were when you left." I heard his husky voice in my ear. I wimped when I heard him. It was true. It wasn't a dream. He had found me now and I could not run.

"Please" I pleaded letting the tears fall. I don't even know what I was saying please for. I know he'll never listen.

"Do you know how long I have been looking for you? For three years I have been searching high and low for you. Why?" I heard his voice crack and I wimped trying to keep myself from turning to him.

"Why did you leave?" He asked so soft that I almost didn't hear it.

"Noah please I can't." I tried to move again but this time he pushed me into the wall. I would not look at him. If I did I knew all my walls would break.

"Look at me" He demanded. When I didn't listen he lifted my chin to look at him. I looked to the side so that I wouldn't see the pain in his eyes.

The next thing I knew he pushed me harder into the wall and he crashed his lips onto mine.

It felt like lightning just went threw my body and it took everything in me not to pull him closer.

I felt his tongue make its way into my mouth and my resolve was slowly dwelling.

He pulled back cupping my face in his hands.

"Don't you love me?" I broke. I jumped up and kissed him pulling him closer.

"Of course I do" I cried pulling him closer.

All these years I've wanted him. I never stopped loving him. But in order to protect my kids I had to do what was right.

I pulled back and stared to cry really bad.

"I can't do this again Noah. You do this to me. I can't let some that I care about die." I looked him in the eyes.

"What if that was Faith that day? What if it was her that died? I don't want people that I love dying. I-I just c-can't"

"What did I promise you?" He stepped closer to me making me take a step back.

"Look Noah lets-"

"WHAT... did I promise?" I felt my back hit the wall and I cursed myself when he caged me in.

"Y-you promised that nothing would happen to our family. That you would do whatever it takes to protect us." He shook his head.

"Now I've kept my promise. It looks like you didn't. Who is that man that you let into your life?" My mouth dropped looking up at him in shock.

"How do you know about him. Also how did you find me?"

He smiled a wicked smile making me shiver.

"Well I have people here in California. They found you about 4 days ago and I flew here to get to you. As for your boyfriend. I was there. I saw you that day at the beach with him." Lowering his head to mine he sighed.

"Why did you do that? If you don't love me then-"

"OF COURSE I LOVE YOU." I screamed putting my hands to my head. He looked at me stunned that I just did that.

"Ugh god of course I love you. Every god damn day I thought about you. I never stopped. I thought about your touch, your lips, your love. Everything about you I thought about." I get tears slipping down my face as he stood there looking at me.

"Well say something god damn it I-" Noah grabbed my face and kissed me again. This kiss was different. This kiss had love, anger, and loss all in one. It was passionate and broke every wall I had set up.

Noah grabbed my legs lifting me off the floor pushing me into the wall. I gasped when my back hit the wall and he took that chance to put his tongue into my mouth.

I grabbed his hair and pulled on it owning a moan from him. He pulled back and kissed my jaw going right to my sweet spot. I moaned when I felt his teeth on my skin.

"God I've missed those sounds coming from those lips." I smiled and grabbed for his shirt and stared to un button it. I opened it to look at his chest and put my hands on it. He was still as toned as I left him. I pulled the shirt of off him and he walked us over to the end of the bed.

He placed me on it and got on top of me kicking off his shoes.

"Do you want this?" He breathed looking down at me. I shook my head and felt him grab for the end of my shirt. He pulled it off of me and I was left with nothing on. I never felt self conscious with him. He always made me feel good.

Noah kissed every inch of me before coming back up to my lips. I heard the sound of the rest of his clothes going and I felt his hands tangle with mine.

"Look at me" He demanded making my legs shake. I missed him like this. I did as I was told and looked up to him.

"I'm not going to lie. This is going to hurt but it's out of love. I want to love you so bad that you can't walk for a day." He whispered into my ear making me squirm under him.

I wanted him so bad right now. I rolled my hips up but he pinned them down making me wiper.

"Let me take care of you" he said and I shook my head. I felt him push my legs apart and saw his eyes look into mine.

"Say you love me." I was withering under him right now. I just wanted him.

"Say it" He hissed when I went to space.

"I love you." I screamed went everything g happened making me jump forward.