The plan

I must have fallen asleep in the car because when I woke I was tied down to a chair. I looked around the room and realized that I was in the middle of it. There was one light and it was on me.

I tried to move my hands but nothing was working. I heard footsteps and I looked in front of me to see who it was.

When James stepped out of the darkness I wanted to punch him so bad. He took me away from my family by threatening them and me.

"I see your up." I didn't answer I just looked into his soul to see if I could brake him.

"You must be wondering why your here?" He walked closer to me.

"I still can't believe you haven't figured out who I am." I looked up at him with confusion in my eyes. I looked at him and tried to figure out who he was.

"Who are you?" I hissed and he just smiled. He brought his hand out to the side of my face and brushed my cheek.

"I would be James Gonzalez. Ricky Gonzales's brother." All the color left my face as I looked up to him. I tried to move again but nothing worked.

"Don't try to struggle little one. It will all be over soon and then maybe we can be together again. I actually like you and would like to do that."

"What do you mean by it will all be over soon?" He smiled wickedly down at me and moved some of my hair out of my face.

"I think Natalie will tell you that." I looked behind him and saw that she was in the room. She walked closer to me with a smile that said that she won.

"Well my plan is to get Noah here and I'll make an offer with him. If he wants you and the rest of your family to live then he will leave you and come with me."

Ok this girl is crazy. Yep very crazy.

"He'll never fall for it." She smiled down at me.

"I'm afraid he already did. He's coming for you, and when he does I'll make him mine."

She smiled and turned around. The only sound we heard was the sound of her shoes leaving the room.

"Well It looks like I have you all to myself now." James smiled and walked closer to me. He pulled out a pocket knife and I jumped thinking he was going to hurt me.

"Oh don't worry I'm not my brother. I don't need to hurt you to get what I want." He cut the rope and when it fell to the ground I kicked the knife out of his hand jumping up and swinging the chair over my head and went to hit him.

He grabbed it and pushed it back to me. I let it go and went under him so that he wouldn't hit me. I got up and went to run to the other side of the room but he grabbed me by my waist.

"PUT ME DOWN" I screamed and he turned me around.

"I don't want to. You and me were fine. We could have had a family. If you had just stayed away from Noah then everything would have been fine."

I tried to move but it only made him hold on to me more. He smashed his lips to mine making me sick. This was not the man I liked. That James would have never done this.

He pulled back and I smacked his face to the side. He brought his hand up to his face as he turned to me.

"I was going to be nice but now I'm not." He brought a cloth up to my mouth and soon I fell lim in his arms.

Noah's P.O.V.

After dancing with the kids I ran to go find Juliet. I looked everywhere and still couldn't find her.

"Gomes Watch the kids and keep them happy. King come with me. I need your help getting into the security.

"What's wrong boss? He asked following me.

"I can't find Juliet. I don't know if she ran or not." I hope she didn't. I didn't give her a reason to.

We hand to go to the second floor where they hand guards everywhere.

"I'll handle him you just get into the room boss" I watched as he ran behind a wall. The man at the door had his back to us. King took that as the time to jump and knock him out. He didn't hurt him but he was out. Grabbing the body he moved it to the side and put him up against the wall.

The gave me the thumbs up and I ran to the door. When I opened it I saw a man at the desk with all the cameras to the place around him.

I did the same thing King did to his friend out there and I pulled him off the chair. Sitting down I started to go back with the cameras.

The last time I saw her was when we were dancing. I stopped when I saw that she was at the bar. What I saw next made my blood run cold.

"James.its james Gonzalez." I knew that I recognized him. I could not put my finger on it but now I did.

"Boss someone's coming." I watched as he took Juliet out the back door in the ball room. He must have had a gun with him. I know she would have never went with him with out a fight.

Getting up I ran out the door and me and King went down the hall back to the party.

Me king grabbed our things. I told Gomes to watch the kids. Me and King were going out the door when we were stopped.

"I'm coming with you. " we turned around and saw Sean. He must have followed us.

"We're just going out to get something." I tried to sound like that wasn't a lie.

"I'm not stupid. I know that my daughter is gone. You found out where she was and I want to help you get her."

I looked at king then back to him. We could use the help.

"Alright let's go." We ran out the door and down the stairs. Who I saw next shocked me to the bone.

"Hello son."

I looked at the man that I haven't seen in years. Now he wants to show up.