Look at me

Noah's P.O.V

We were walking threw the hallways and I was watching for anyone with a gun. Juliet was getting better. She was able to talk a little now and she was also able to walk.

I looked down the hall and saw King and someone fighting. I jumped out and shot the others guys leg. When he went down me and Juliet ran to King.

"Let's get out of here." I said as we ran past him. As we were running I saw that someone was coming after us.

"I got him you guys get out of here." King screamed turning around.

We were so close to the door. We were almost there. Then I felt Juliet's hand leave mine and I stopped hearing her screaming.

Juliet's P.O.V

We were almost to the door. We just had to get out of there. That's all. I felt someone wrap and arm around me and pull me away from Noah.

"PUT ME DOWN" I screamed kicking around. I saw Noah turn around and all the color was gone from his face.

"To bad you didn't listen to me the first time. Now I have to kill you." James said from behind me pointing a gun at Noah. I heard a bag go threw the whole room and I screamed. When I felt the hand around my waist drop I had felt my heart start up again.

I went to go to Noah but we were stopped.

"Well to bad about him. I thought he was a nice boy." The sound of high heels clicked on the floor as Natalie walked in the room with the gun held up to me.

"Natalie don't." Noah threatened about to take a step to me but she clicked the gun.

"You know everything would have been fine if you had just stayed where you were. He was mine before you. I love him." She screamed the last part.

"Now it looks like the only way I'll have him is if your gone." The next thing I knew Noah was in front of me and the gun went off. I watched his face as he got shot and I screamed catching him in my arms.

"No Noah Look at me" I cried putting his head on my lap. He smiled up at me and moved some of my hair. When his hand dropped I saw that his eyes were closing.

"No please look at me." I cried as a tear fell off my face to his.

"You bitch" I looked up and saw that Natalie was mad. She still had the gun at me.

"Look what you just made me do. I shot him. Now your done." She stepped closer to me but before she could shoot me another gun went off putting a built right threw Natalie. She dropped to the floor and I looked to see Stefan behind her with his gun.

"I always thought she was crazy." He said before running over to me and Noah.

"Oh god Noah look at me." He smacked his face and made him open his eyes.

"What happened?" My Dad and King cake running in. My dad grabbed me and held me to him as I cried.

"We have to get him out of here." Stefan said grabbing Noah's legs. "Someone grab his arms we need to get him in the car." King got up and grabbed him. Noah screamed in pain as they moved him.

We got in the car and I had Noah's head on my lap. I played with his hair and did my best to keep him up. I had ripped my dress a little to put it around the wound for him.

When we got into the hospital they put him on a stretcher right away. I followed them as they pulled him away. He was holding my hand for dear life.

"I love you." He whispered like it was the last thing he would ever say. I cried and put a weak smile on my face. "I love you too." The nurse stopped me and I felt Noah's hand leave me.

My dad wrapped his arms around me as I almost fell to the floor. Please let him be ok. Let this all be over. I want to wake up from my nightmare now.