Don't move

I was having fun and living it up at this party. I danced with Noah and then with the kids. It was fun.

"Mommy come dance with mw" Skylar pulled on my arm.

"Honey Mommy needs to go sit for a minute. Why don't you go dance with daddy." I pointed to Noah who was dancing with Faith and Mason.

"Ok mommy" I watched as Skylar ran off to them.

I went to the bar and asked the bartender for a glass of red wine. He came pack and handed me the glass and I thanked him.

I felt a hand slide up my side and rest on my waist. I smiled and turns to lose that smile.

"If you want you family to live I would suggest that you leave with me right now."

"James?" I asked in shock. What was going on? I felt something poke at my side. It felt cold and hard.

"If you don't move with me the I'm going to shoot someone at this party." I held my breath not knowing what to do.

"Something tells me you don't want that to happen." I shook my head and felt a tear slip out of my eye. "Ok I'll go with you, just please don't hurt anyone here." He pushed the gun deeper into my side and that was a warning to move.

I started to walk with him. We walked to the one side of the party where there were doors that led to the garden. I could feel the gun at my side. When we got out side I let him take me where he wanted. We had to walk threw the garden so I thought now or never.

I threw my hand back trying to knock the gun out of his hand but he moved just in Time. I spun around and kicked it out of his and and it went flying threw the air. I took that time to swing my legs under him. When he hit the floor I ran to the gun.

Right as I was going to pick it up I heard the sound of another gun clicking. I looked up to see someone that I wished I'd never see again.

"I wouldn't think about it." She threatened. I slowly brought my hands up to my side.

"Did you miss me?" Natalie gave me a wicked smile and all I wanted to do was smack it off of her.

I felt hands wrap around my one arm and pull me to a side. I looked up to see that James was back up.

"Well my friend we have a lot of work to do. Now why don't we get going?" Natalie said putting the gun away. James pulled me as we walked behind Natalie to a car.

James put me in the back and made me give him my hands. He took out hand cuffs and put one on the car handle and one on my wrist.

"Why are you doing this" I asked looking at him as he did this. He looked at me and gave me no answer. Closing the door he got into the front to drive while Natalie sat in the passenger side.

I took one last look at the place that I was leaving. I thought about my kids, my family,Noah

I watched the place fade away into the distance and silently letting the tears fall off my face.