My love

Warning ⚠️  more action at the end. Fell free to skip if you don't want that.

It was the next morning. I had gotten up early so that I could see the sunrise. I was sitting out on the balcony with my coffee enjoying the view. I could here some people walking around and waking up. It was such a beautiful place and I never want to leave.

I felt a something g wrap around my shoulders. I looked up to see that Noah had put a blanket on me.

"Good morning" he said giving me a kiss. He pulled me up and sat down pulling me to sit on him.

"Why are you up so early?" I put my head to his chest. "I couldn't sleep" I really couldn't.

"Well why don't we go for breakfast and then we will go to the tower then we will walk around town?" I looked up to him with a smile.

"That sounds great. I'll go get a shower now" I got up and felt Noah's hand slowly leave mine.

I walked into the room and got everything ready for a shower. When I was done I got out and put a towel on to do my hair. I had to blow dry it and I let it stay like it was.

Noah went in to get a shower while I got dressed.

I finished with my out fit and walked out to get some more coffee

"Let's go" Noah said coming out in jeans and shirt with a jacket. He looked really cute. It's different seeing him in something other then a suit most days.

The first thing we did was go to the tower. I loved it but was to scared to look down. Noah had to hold onto me and help me look down. What I didn't expect to feel was something watching me. I felt like that during breakfast to.

We were now walking threw the town going in and out of shops. I had pulled Noah into a jewelry store.

I looked around and found a pretty necklace with a blue diamond in it. I was staring at it but knew it was to expensive so I walked away. Wen I was done looking we walked out and Noah went back in to grab one of the bags that he left in there.

I looked around me because I truly feel like someone Is watching me. When I looked across the street I saw a man with black hair and green eyes looking at me. He had to have been my dads age. A bus came in front of my view but when it moved the man was gone.

"Come on let's go" Noah said grabbing my hand and pulling me.

For the rest of the day we walked around. It was fun. I got to see a lot of Paris and I loved it.

Now it was night time. Noah said that we were going to order in since we had eaten out all day. I was ok with that because I wanted to just be with him.

We got to the hotel and I was at our door about to open it. I felt Noah move my hair to the side and felt his lips on my neck. I laughed and felt him grab my arms.

"You can't wait till we get inside?" I asked turning around to him. He had a smile on his face. He held out a box for me and I looked at it.

"I got this for you. Open it." I took the box from him and slowly opened it to see that he had gotten the necklace.

"Noah" I said looking down at it. He took it from me and took it out of the box. I turned around so that he could put it on me. When he clipped it I looked down at it and touched it.

"I love it" I whispered felling his lips go back to my neck.

"I love you." I said as my hand shook with the key in it. Noah slowly took it out of my hand and put into into the door pushing it open.

"I love you too." He said grabbing me and pulling me with him. He pulled me into the bed room and I grabbed his face wanting his lips on mine. I looked down at the bed and saw that there was flowers for me. I smiled at him and looked around to see that he had also dinner on the table out side for us.

"Do you want to eat?" I smiled biting my lip. I shook my head and grabbed his shirt pulling on it. He growled and grabbed my waist pulling me to him. He put his lips on mine and I let his tongue come into mine.

He tasted so good. I wanted all of him right now. He pushed me onto the bed and fell on top of me. He grabbed my shirt and ripped it off my head. I giggled when it got caught on my head. Now he could see the top half of the white lace bra.

"Beautiful" he breathed bring his lips to my neck. I arched my back off of the bed as he sucked his way down to my stomach.

Noah's lips stopped at the top of my jeans and undid them for me. I helped by kicking them off to the floor. Now I was left in the white underwear that I had on.

His stair made me shiver and I loved it. It was love and lust for me. I went to grab his pants but he grabbed my hands pinning them back.

"No. Tonight I want it to be about you. Let me do this" he said leaving a kiss on my neck. I moaned and that gave him his answer. I felt his hand travel up my thigh to my bra. He took it off and threw it to the floor. The next thing to go were my panties.

"I love you so much" he said before he got up taking everything off when he came back down I wrapped my hands into his hair and brought his lips to mine.

"I'll always love you." I moaned as he bit my lip. I let him take my hands and link them with his. He kissed me as everything happened making my body jump forward.