Vacation

The next morning it was just me and Faith. I was sitting in the living room with her when something felt off. I looked around and still felt like someone was watching me. I got up and put the baby in the crib and walked to the door. It was closed so I went to go back to the baby.

Someone grabbed me and wrapped there arms around me covering my mouth. I brought my leg up and stepped down on their foot. When the arms around me dropped I did a back kick and heard a grunt of pain.

I turned around to see that Matt was on the floor next to me.

"Matt what the hell are you doing?" I helped him up and he grabbed his side.

"Well for one I wanted to come and see my friend and her baby. Also I wanted to sneak up on you. What the hell I think you broke a rib" I giggled and pulled him in for a hug.

Matt went away to work as an agent. For the good guys that is. The last time I saw him was Christmas like two years ago.

"Alright where's the baby?" I pulled back and grabbed his had.

"Wait how did you get in?" I stopped before we walked into the room.

"I used my training." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Ok I found your spare key under a rock" I giggled and we walked into the living room.

"Matt meet Faith Mary Hayes" I lifted her out of the crib and handed her to him.

"Wow she's so tiny" Matt said as he looked down at he in awe.

She woke up and grabbed his finger. It was so cute. Her little hand wrapped around his finger.

"How are Gomes and King? Matt asked sitting with Faith.

"There good. They still watch after us every once and awhile."

Gomes and Mr. Clean still look after Noah and me. They had the day off to day so that they could spend it with family.

"How is Kayla?" Kayla is Matts new girlfriend. He really likes her and I think there good for each other.

"She's great. We went out last night together." I smiled looking at him.

"That's good."

Me and Matt talked for a little more. We even got to have lunch together. Later on he had to go back to work.

It was getting late and I was worried that Noah wasn't home. I cooked dinner and gave the baby her food. I placed her into her crib and heard the front door open.

I looked to see Noah with a big smile. "Pack your bags were going to Paris" I smiled and went to him.

"Are we really?" He pulled me closer "yep. I called your mother and asked if she would watch the baby for a week and she said yes. We leave tomorrow so your mother and father are going to come for the baby tonight."

I jumped up and kissed him. "Thank you" I said into the kiss. He smiled and pulled me closer.