Chapter 8- Pluto and back

Ok so this whole chapter is for my loyal wonderful Love Poem app fans who have stuck by me and are so incrediably loyal and gosh I love you guys. I'm moving back to my home state in like a few days so please be patient once I'm back home I'm going to do my hardest to literally update everyday this story so I can catch to where you guys are at. 

I am super sorry for not being able to post anything on there. It sux trust me especially since some crazy stuff is coming up. Anyway Love you guys!!!

'Cimax' by Usher for the beginning of the chapter

vote/comment

oh and sorry for any errors!!

Pictures of Simon. So hot. -----------> 

****

Chapter 8

"Here you can use this as Jammies until we figure something else out." Simon tells me as he hands me a huge tshirt. I try to hide the smile spreading across my face as I recall him have worn this in his Im-going-to-wear-the-tallest-tee-avaliable-faze. He mock glares at me as he sees me reliving the memory and I start giggling. 

"I've missed your smile" He tells me with a smile of his own, tucking one of my curls behind my ear. I swat his arm, blushing, moving across his giant room to his private bathroom. closing the door behind me.  I walk past his jacuzzi sized bathtub opting for the upright shower. After undressing I climb in and stand under the showerhead hoping to wash away the memories but of course that's impossible now, it's just too late to turn back the clock. 

I wrap myself in a huge towel when I'm done and I look into the foggy mirror. I stare at the girl reflecting back, her soft curls damp, her face still yellowish in places from faded bruises. I reach for Simon's shirt dropping the the towel in the process but before I can pull the shirt over my head I remember the child I'm carrying, the child I can't think of killing, and my hands instinctivly reach for my flat stomach.

"Matty?" Simon's voice interuppting my thoughts. I quickly pull the shirt over my head and open the door. He leans casually against the door frame.

"You look good in my shirt" and I roll my eyes saying

"yea yea"

"So I put fresh linens in the guest bedroom down the hall" and I have to say he's the only guy on the history of the planet, that I know, that calls blankets linens. "you can sleep in there."

I look away blushing because I know what I'm about to ask makes me look just plain horrible especially now that we have told eachother how we feel. But before this nightmare he was my best friend. So I ask not meeting his eyes. 

"i was wondering, ya know, if I could stay in your room." Silence, I rush to explain myself "Cause it's soo big and I really don't wanna be alone." and I finally look up to see him blushing just as bad as me. 

"O-ok" he stammers. I let out a relieved breath and give him a small smile waiting for him to move out of the way but he just stands there. And then suddenly I'm being crushed against him, his arm around my waist, his lips coming down hard on mine. I don't even think. I just react. 

I bring my arms up to his shoulders, twining my hands in his soft curls, pressing harder into his body. I can feel his hands skim my arms. A hand resting in my hair, molding with my damp curls. He reaches down with his other hand, pressing it behind my knee, lifting my up and I encircle my legs around his waist, grinding my hips against his. Soft moans escape his lips as he licks my neck, my breathing heavy, my mind fuzzy. 

He hikes up the shirt grazing my bare back, sliding down. 

"No underwear?" He mumbles into my chest.