Chapter 9- The unthinkable

WARNING: WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ CAN BE VERY DISTURBING TO SOME READERS. YOUNG READERS HAVE BEEN WARNED. THIS IS NOT FOR YOU. OR FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WILL BE BOTHERED.

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUTIONED.

Author's note: 

IMPORTANT!!! So I hate writing who's POV it is. I'd rather test my writing and see if I can try to creativily tell you who it is. But unfortunately I can't do that this chapter. Too many point's of views and I really really don't want to confuse you. 

Anyway ENJOY!!!!!

vote/comment

Lucas that way ----------------------------------> I know it's so wrong to say but damn it he's hot. I mean yea that's the point but whoa someone put up the heat in this bitch lol

****

Chapter 9

.Matty.

My whole body ached. I feel like I've been put through something horrible. I try to move but I'm brought up short. I try to look down to see what's holding me in place but it's too dark and my head is pounding. Though I know it's cold like metal and rattles like chains. I try to distinguish my surroundings but still my eyes can't penetrate anything. 

I can't remember how I ended up here. I can't remember what happened. All I remember was leaving the police station with Simon. And then panic takes ahold.

"Simon" I say my voice crackily and dry from the fear. Is he here? Is he ok?

"Acutallly little sister you beloved Simon isn't here. It's just you and me now." I stiffen at the voice, memorys flooding back to me in a blurry haze. Someone ramming into Simon's black BMW. Skidding to the side of the road and hitting a tree. Then nothing. 

"Lucas" I breathe out and then the lights go on, blinding me, illuminating the bare space I'm in. When my eyes finally adjust I look down to confirm that I really was chained. I look about me, taking in every detail. No windows, just a door and the pipe I'm chained to. 

"Well done Matilda. You managed to fool me. You were warned. Didn't I tell you I loved you?! Didn't I show you?! How could you betray me?!" He walks into view, his hair in disarry, his grey eyes piercing and some small part of me almost melts at the sight of him.

"Like a Greek God" I whisper, the words escaping my lips of their own accord. 

"what?" He asks, crouching down to my level. 

"Nothing" I say, shrinking back from him. "Please let me go"

"No little sister I'm going to have to teach you a lesson. You will never betray me again." and he pulls out a long thin pipe. "There's more in store and you can scream all you want. No one is going to hear you. No one is going to find you." And I do right at that moment, his words petrifing me.

"Please Lucas don't do this. What about the baby huh? What about our baby?" I say pleadingly, grasping at straws. It doesn't work. He brings the pipe down hard across my stomach. I gag and curl into myself, all the air leaving me.

"That's what I think of your precious baby. It's probably Simon's huh?" I shake my head, tears of pain falling from my eyes, never having been with anyone else. "DON'T LIE TO ME!!" He bellows and brings the pipe down over my temple. 

The world fades to black.

****

.Detective Burns.