Chapter 14 - Love of My Life

*Stuart's POV*

I was enraged when I heard the news of the private investigator, "Kaz Legaspi was the one who paid for Patricia's private show service."

"Sh1t!" I cussed, "when did this started?"

"It just started last night," the investigator answered instantly, "He paid Patricia's one month private show service and all these will be in a reserved honeymoon suite at the Grand Beatrice Hotel."

I didn't say anything after hearing the report. Kaz is my friend and I know how he takes every betting game seriously and he is fast in making a move. I can't imagine what they are doing inside that room and why does it have to be in a honeymoon suite?

"Do you still wish to know what they will be doing in the room tonight?" the investigator caught my attention, "let me know if you are interested because I can do something for you to hear their conversation inside the room."

"How will you do that?" I asked.

"I have a pen voice recorder. We can pay the chambermaid to leave it inside their room," he answered, "but it would be better if you rent the room next theirs. That way, we can Bluetooth the pen voice recorder to your laptop."

"I'll call my secretary to make arrangements," I immediately answered, "just ask her about the details of the reservation."

I know Kaz and I know how he can play this game well but I am worried about Patricia. This will surely break Patricia and I cannot allow that. I need to do something even if it means that I have to undo whatever Kaz does by doing it myself and making it more memorable for her.

"You love her," I was brought back to my senses when the investigator spoke, "bring her back."

Love? Do I love her? I don't know and I don't want to conclude. I was wrong when I thought I will learn to love her but Sandra came and I realized that I didn't. I cannot make another mistake now. I might just be physically attracted to her.

___________________________

The day ended fast at now I am in the room next to the suite that Kaz rented for his private show with Patricia. Everything is set, from the pen voice recorder to my laptop. I was told that the private show will start at eight but Kaz is already in the hotel at seven. I don't know why it pissed me off, escpecially after I checked the ambiance of the room.

The room I rented was an exact replica of the room Kaz rented. The lights were dim and it was surrounded with scented candles. It was indeed a honeymoon suite.

"What took you so long?" I heard Kaz from the voice recorder that was connected to my laptop, "wear this," I heard Kaz commanded.

"H-huh? W-why?" I could sense apprehension in Patricia's voice.

"To make our night more exciting," I heard the answer of Kaz.

I loosened my necktie as I imagined what Kaz wanted Patricia to wear. I could still remember those pair of lingerie she wore every morning before I go to work. It's killing me. I never thought merely imagining it would be a torture. I didn't hear Patricia complained but I remembered those seductive lips that parted as she moans. Fvck! What was I thinking? I stood up to adjust the temperature of the AC. It was turned on but the room felt so hot.

"Shall we start?" I heard Kaz again.

Start what?

"O-okay," I heard uncertainty in Patricia's answer. Her voice was tensed and I hate to think that she is in this situation because of me.