Chapter 21 - The First Encounter

*Patricia's POV*

I don't know how I survived three days without giving in to Stuart's advances. He has been flirting with me since day one and I hate the fact that I still find myself hoping that he truly love me. His actions tells it so but I still want to hear it from him. Is it really that difficult for him to tell me he loves me? Because if that is what he really felt, there should be no problem for him to say it so; unless if he is just playing around my feelings.

Today is my day off but even if it is my time off from Stuart's company, I am still reporting for work, this time as a dance instructor. Aside from I need extra income, I also cannot give this job up because dancing is my passion. It is my stress reliever.

"Patricia," the receptionist of the dance studio called, "there's a package for you."

I did not expect anyone to send me a package so I curiously checked the package. The package contained a cute teddy bear with a note similar to the ones I previously received. I wondered who has been giving me presents and what was the message behind the numbers and the watermarks that the notes have?

This time, the number is '33' and the watermark is 'M'. This is the fourth note that I received during the week. Last Tuesday, somebody left a cup of coffee on my table with a note. Its number is 16 and the watermark is 'U'.

The other day, a lunch was delivered to me with another note. The note's number is 21 and its watermark is 'L'. Yesterday, a child came to me when I went out of the building. She handed me a heart-shaped box of Ferrero Rocher. The girl told me that someone asked her to give the chocolates to me. I am not really fond of eating chocolates but how did the sender knew that Ferrero Rocher is my favorite chocolate? The box of chocolates comes with a note that is numbered '9' and has a period as watermark.

"Patricia," one of my co-teacher called, "Madame would like to see you."

I nodded at her before heading to the office. Madame was my ballet teacher before but since many of her students has become part-time dance instructors of her Dance Studio, she now becomes our Dance Studio Administrator.

"Patricia!" Madame gleefully greeted me as she approached to kiss me on my cheeks, "I have good news for you."

"What is it?"

"A new student enrolled in our studio but this student does not want to attend our regular classes. I was told that the student requested for a special tutorial class," Madame said, "and I want you to handle the tutorial class. You'll be teaching ballet, jazz and ballroom dancing. That means you're Saturday classes will be occupied by these tutorial classes."

"That's not a problem, Madame," I faked a smile. The truth is, I hate dance tutorials. Besides being boring, tutorial classes restrict my artistic talent in making choreographies. But I cannot say no to her. She is the type that does not accept no for an answer.

"Great! So classes start today and you will be using the covered rooftop for your tutorial sessions," she added.

I just nodded at her and left the office. To be honest, I also liked the covered rooftop so I guess having this tutorial classes is not bad at all. Madame seldom allow us to use the covered rooftop. She always reserved the place for special events and special students.

I dropped by the reception area to get a copy of my new class schedule as well as to get the music that I will be using for my classes. I chuckled when I learned that my new student has particularly chosen a song for a dance choreography. I wore my earphones and played the song, "Can't Let You Go" by Cueshe. (Song and lyrics is posted at the media. This song is by a Filipino band but it's lyrics is in English)