<1> "Professional"

Aemi's POV

"AHHHHH!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!" I yelled on the top of my lungs excitedly. "Yesyesyesyeyseyesyes-"

First, let me explain who I am. I deserve a proper introduction don't I? Ehm. My name is Do Aemi. A '94 liner who has dedicated herself to fangirling over these 9 pretty boys they call EXO. I've been doing this for at least 4 years. I'm a professional. Now, back to the reason why I was screaming at 3 a.m. in the morning.

"YAHH!!" I kicked around on my bed excitedly. Guess who just bought tickets for the recent EXO concert?? This girl. Although I have been to multiple concerts and fan meetings and fansigns and hi-touches-I would always get excited to go to a new one.

I grabbed my phone and the screen lit up with the one and only, Park Chanyeol's beautiful face. I giggled. I liked everything about him, from his pretty hair, to his big eyes, to his nose, to his thick lips, to his big pointy ears. His dorky personality. They were so cute.

I dialed someone and they picked up immediately. "AHJDWKDJKSJDWKJ" Was all you could hear between us two girls. Just your everyday conversation.

"You got it you got it??" I asked.

"Uhm. OF COURSE." My friend on the other line replied. Yes!! I got a friend to go with to the concert.

The girl I'm talking to is my best friend. Her name is Lee Hyebin, a fellow EXO-L.

"Do you think Kyungsoo-oppa will notice me this time unnie?" Hyebin asked.

"You should always have hope Hyebin." I said determinedly. "Just as I will have hope for my Park Chanyeol."

Hyebin and I stayed up (even later) that night (or morning rather) discussing things, a.k.a discussing how to get EXO's attention. I mean, we have front row seat, this should be easy.

••••

The next morning, I got up extra early to get ready for the concert. I would pick up Hyebin at 10 a.m. and we would drive to the arena, giving an extra 5 hours to go around.

I put on the perfect makeup today. I had to admit I was great at drawing on my face. Then, I put on the outfit of the day and left my apartment building.

I arrived at Hyebin's house and she came rushing outside. She looked so cute! My best friend was for sure was going to capture the heart of Do Kyungsoo.

"Wahhh unnie you look so good!" Hyebin said as she entered shotgun seat in my car.

"You look great as well Hyebin~! Now lets gooo!" I said excitedly and started up the car.

Soon enough we arrived at the arena. Only a few fans were there, I guess we were quite early. Hyebin and I hopped off our car.

"It's unnie!!!" A fan yelled.

Oh. Did I mention I'm quite known as an EXO fangirl? During the years I've gone to their events, people started recognizing my face, and I made many friends.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I said happily to the girl. Her name, I remember, was Ju Haeran. We met at a fan meeting, when I accidentally hit her with my Chanyeol face fan. I felt really bad, but I'm glad we became friends later.

She was very young, like 15 years old and was a big Kai stan. And man, let me tell you, that girl is ferocious when it comes to Kai.

"Unnie got so much prettier~" Haeran said with lots of aegyo. She was naturally so adorable.

"Gomawo!!" I replied to her compliment. I also introduced her to Hyebin standing next to me.

The three of us went around the arena and bought some merch. Although I had most of it, I bought it again. Memories are precious!

At 3 o'clock in the afternoon we parted from Haeran (sadly)  since she had different seats and we went to ours. We ate yummy potato twisters while waiting for the concert to start.

Fifteen minutes later, the arena dimmed and a video of music videos and photo shoots showed up. I squealed when I saw my bias, Chanyeol's face.

The arena was loud, over 100k(?) fans were there, at the concert arena.

Then, lights came up and fireworks. The intro was so beautiful I nearly cried. The crowd went wild when EXO emerged like gods from the stage.

I saw the love of my life. And he was looking amazing as ever. Park Chanyeol with his hair up and majestic. Hyebin and I waved our light sticks around and yelled.

We were extremely close up to the stage so we saw almost every detail of their Monster performance. It was so good!!! They performed many stages, but Chanyeol and D.O only seemed to come close but not close enough to us.

The concert lasted for a long long time and when it ended, the VIP section started, for photos, games and signatures. Luckily Hyebin and I purchased those tickets before they sold out.

We got up on the stage when it was our groups turn. I was hoping to get Chanyeol as my guide obviously.

My heart started racing when I saw him up close. He smiled at me and I couldn't sworn I saw stars. "You're my partner!!" He said cheerfully in his deep voice.

I blushed really red and bowed my head a little. "Annyeong...h-haseyo." I looked over and saw that Hyebin had gotten D.O as her partner and she was grinning. Both of us sure hit the jackpot today.

Chanyeol looked at me and arched his head down and to the side a little, since he was so tall and I was shorter than him. "So honestly...who was the person you wanted to be most with?"

"I really wanted to be your partner, honestly!" I giggled.

"Ah...and you aren't saying that just because I'm here right?" He asked me and smiled again, killing me.

"Of course~" I said.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Do Aemi." The blood rushed to my face once again.

"You have the same surname as Kyungsoo!"

I laughed again. "Yeah! My friend over there." I pointed to Hyebin and D.O. "She's the one that likes D.O the most!"

"Ah~and you only like me then?" He asked smirking a little.

"I like you the best oppa!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note
Here is the start of my new fanfic!! It'll be very cute and mostly no (too) heartbreaking scenes so don't worry. I can't write angst because it hurts me ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Also, please check out Roommate: A Chanyeol Fanfic!