<8> Revenge Is Sweet

Aemi's POV

I got dressed and made myself some breakfast. I lived alone, and in an apartment. It was quite spacey, for only one person living inside of it.

Chanyeol and I discussed that I'd tell Minjun to meet up somewhere, and take Chanyeol there as well. Then I'd pretend that I was cheating on Minjun with Chanyeol. Did I feel bad for planning this? No, he actually cheated on me, so I'll cheat on him, even though it's fake.

The time came and I texted Minjun to meet at an area in Gangnam in 30 minutes. I also texted Chanyeol to meet me in the area right now.

I took my car keys and left the house. Time to get revenge.

•••

"Chanyeol!" I called.

Park Chanyeol's head turned and saw me running. "You're here!"

"Yup. I texted him to come in 30 minutes so I think he'll be here soon." I told Chanyeol.

Chanyeol nodded. "So, what are we going to do?"

"Um, I guess hug and stuff when we know he's watching. Then, he's most likely going to come to us knowing Minjun. That's when I say I've been cheating on him."

"Isn't this a bit cruel Aemi-ah?" Chanyeol asked. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"It's not. If he can cheat on me, I can pretend to cheat on him right? Just follow my lead." I gave Chanyeol a thumbs up.

"Okay."

I looked around the park and then saw Minjun walking, looking around for me as well. I turned sideways like I didn't see him, and in my peripheral vision, I saw him looking at me and walking towards me. "Now's the time."

Chanyeol turned towards me and hugged me and I buried my face in his neck. "He's still far away we have a lot of time until he gets here-oh he saw us he saw us! He's speeding up now!!" Chanyeol said in a panicked voice.

"Good good." I said and smirked.

Chanyeol suddenly tilted his head down and kissed the top of my head slowly and rested his lips there.

My face turned red inside his neck. I knew it was just and act, but my heart started racing at 50 miles per minute. Park Chanyeol...just kissed me...

Chanyeol's POV

Aemi rested her head in my neck and my heart started speeding up. I really hope she couldn't feel it pounding against my chest. I saw her 'boyfriend' walking towards us and kissed the top of her head, resting my lips on it. Haha...I don't even know your name Mr. Aemi's 'boyfriend', but she's mine now.

My move was really bold, and I felt embarrassed that I just did that. But, who knows, maybe she likes me still...I am her fake boyfriend, after all.

"Aemi?"

I turned my head to the shocked guy in front of us and smirked.

Aemi's POV

"Aemi?" I heard Minjun's voice. The time to strike is now.

I turned my head at Minjun, still in Chanyeol's arms. We parted and I looked at Minjun straight in the eyes. "Minjun, I'm breaking up with you."

Minjun's eyes widened and he looked at Chanyeol, then back at me. "W-what?!"

"I've been cheating on you. But I'm going to stop playing and let you go. I love him." I pointed to Chanyeol standing next to me. He looked really awkward and avoided Minjun's piercing gaze.

"How could you?!" Minjun yelled.

As if you didn't do the same. "Because I hate you." I told him coldly. "I never loved you."

Minjun stared at me with cold eyes. "...I never loved you either. Good luck with your new boyfriend." He turned to Chanyeol. "She only ditched me for you since you're famous. I hope you know that." Minjun said angrily before walking off.

I looked at the back of Minjun who was calmly walking back. Stop acting. Don't talk to me ever again. Don't come back. Come back. So many thoughts were going on in my head. Did I feel heartbroken? Even though I was the one who started this? Remember Aemi. That's the guy that cheated on you.

Chanyeol lightly grabbed my hand. "Are you...okay?"

"Yes." I nodded. "This was the right thing to do. Thank you Chanyeol."

He held my hand tighter. "I'm sorry Aemi-ah. If there is anything to ease the pain, I will do it for you."

Hearing that made me happy, knowing that there is someone left for me. "I've been living the life I never wanted to live. After the fansign incident. I want to quit it all, but it'd be like throwing it all away."

Chanyeol looked in my eyes. "Sometimes, risking it all is what you need to do is find your real path. It's your choice Aemi-ah." He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me.

I hugged him back. It felt wrong, even though I ended it with Minjun. But it also felt good hugging Chanyeol like this. I really like you.

"You like me?" Chanyeol asked.

My cheeks heated up knowing that I accidentally said that out loud.

Chanyeol touched my long hair and said, "I like you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Fudge Minjun, I don't like himmmm :P And I'm glad Aemi is turning back into her regular self again! Sorry for shorter chapterrr