<10> First Date

Aemi's POV

"Aemi-ah." Chanyeol looked into my
eyes.

I looked up at him with wide eyes. "Y-yes?"

...

"You forgot to put your shoes on."

I
am
so
freaking
dumb.

My face turned red with embarrassment and Chanyeol laughed at me. "Hey! Don't laugh." I pouted and put on my boots. Aish, what did I think he was going to do anyways-

"You're so cute~" Chanyeol said and cupped my face in his hands.

I laughed nervously and blushed, taking my face out of his hands. "Let's go now."

Chanyeol's POV

She looked so pretty today too. She dolled up just for me! Even though she looks like a doll without trying~

I opened the car door for her and hopped into my side, turning the car on. "Kaja!"

Aemi laughed that angel laugh and nodded.

Moments later we arrived at the theatre and walked inside.

"Do you want to eat right now?" I asked Aemi.

"Sure! I haven't had dinner yet." She answered.

We went to a restaurant inside the theatre and sat down.

"What may I get for this lovely couple right here?" The waiter asked us.

I looked at Aemi and saw her blushing. Ah she's so cute!!! I smiled at the waiter and told him what I ordered, and so did Aemi.

"You're one lucky man." He said and winked at me.

I laughed and looked at Aemi. She raised an eyebrow at me. "So...do you like EXO again?" I suddenly asked her.

"Yeah, a little. I'm starting to get into it again so I want to attend some events soon~" She said happily.

"I can get you free tickets." I offered. "Since we're...friends." I paused at friends. Wait, what are we?

"Ah...no it's okay. I'd rather pay to support." Aemi gave me a cheerful thumbs up.

The food came looking delicious and we ate together, while talking.

"Say, Aemi-ah, have you ever thought about auditioning...for SM?" I asked her.

She looked up at me and grinned. "That has been on my mind lately."

"So you'll do it?" I asked excitedly. If she joins, I'll get to see her almost everyday.

"I'll give it a try!" Aemi said. "I've had an interest in singing since I was very young, I just never thought too much about me being a singer when I'm older..."

"You're really good at everything aren't you..." I said while admiring her face.

Aemi giggled and looked down. "Gomawo..."

We finished up dinner and I took her into the movie theatre. We bought some popcorn and candy as well.

I sat down next to her in the seats and the movie started to play.