<26> (Unreleased Chapter) Pregnant

Here's another chapter I wrote on Aemi's pregnancy with Chaehyun :)

Aemi's POV

Chanyeol and mine's relationship was extremely healthy, you could even call it perfect. We moved inside a house after retiring from the kpop community, and lived there.

"Chanyeol..." I said as I puked for the 50th time in the toilet. Chanyeol was behind me, holding my hair up while I barfed.

"Why are you feeling so sick?" He asked. "Are you okay?"

"Of course I'm not okay-" I said before lurching into the toilet once again.

"Maybe you have a fever-"

"No Chanyeol, I think I know." I said. "Remember that one night-"

Chanyeol's eyes widened. "I thought you were on the pill?"

I shrugged. "I guess not."

Chanyeol's eyes started to shine. "I'm going to be a father!!!"

"Uh huh and I'll be a mother!" I said, trying to sound enthusiastic. It was hard since I was kneeling on the floor puking 50 years worth of food out, feeling nauseous, and like I was dead. But nonetheless, I've been wanting to have a child for a long time.

"Ahhh!!" Chanyeol screamed and hugged me. "I've seen waiting for so long."

"Me too." I said before pushing him away. "I'd be careful if I were you, I could puke on you!"

"You can puke on me, I wouldn't care!" Chanyeol said innocently.

"Really? Want me to try it out?" I asked.

"Nope I'm good jagiya~"

•••

After a whole nine months of constant mood swings, food cravings, and sickness, the baby was due and I was inside the hospital.

"AHHHHHHH!!"

Was all you could hear in the hospital at the time.

Once the baby was out, I held her for the very first time and she was beautiful. Double eyelids just like her father's, a small nose like mine, and full lips. She had cute little chubby cheeks.

"Ahhh!! So cute! Chaehyun-ah, annyeong!" I said while I hugged her close to my face and nuzzled her. "I love you."

"Chaehyun!" Chanyeol held his arms out and I placed the delicate little baby into his arms. She smiled and cooed and Chanyeol looked like he just died of her cuteness. His eyes started to water up.

"Daddy is being a crybaby." I told Chaehyun after I got her back in my arms.

"I love her so much. She's going to be so spoiled." Chanyeol sniffled.

Everyone in the room clapped, welcoming the baby into our new family.