<25> (Unreleased Chapter) Wedding Day

This is the wedding day that I never made a chapter for! Here you go you guys <3

Aemi's POV

My heart raced miles per hour as I looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled at my reflection, feeling pleased.

"Unnie...IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!" One of my group mates, (I invited all of them to my big day as my bridesmaids), yelled.

I smiled and fiddled with my fingers. There's was suddenly a knock on the door and I turned my head around, curls landing on my shoulder.

"Chanyeol!! You can't see her yet!" A voice called, which I heard as EXO Chen's.

"But I'm so eager I don't think I can make it!!" I heard Chanyeol's voice whine. So cute.

"It's bad luck to see her before the wedding, you know?!" Chen said.

Chanyeol sighed. "Okay..."

I laughed.

"Jagiya, I know you hear me right now. I want to see you so badly because I bet you look even more beautiful than ever! I'm excited, please don't be so nervous. Even though I'm nervous too. I love you! See you very soon princess~"

I cupped my hands on my cheek and smiled. "Saranghae Chanyeol!!"

The girls in my room cooed and cheered, hugging each other out of excitement.

•••

My breath hitched as I stood behind the door, with EXO's Baekhyun next to me as the groomsman to lead me to Chanyeol.

"Don't worry, he's was as nervous as you. He was sitting on the sofa bawling his eyes out because he's such a scaredy cat." Baekhyun gave a reassuring smile to me.

I laughed at the thought of Chanyeol being such a scaredy cat.

Suddenly, the doors opened and I started walking down the center of the church. Chanyeol was up ahead, eyes wide at me. The audience cooed and cheered.

I focused on not tripping (sorry Chanyeol) and finally managed to reach the end. I looked into his eyes and smiled.

We did our marriage vows and finally kissed passionately.

The party was next, and I ate lots of cake and drank more than I should've. But I was so excited and happy that I was finally with the love of my life.

It's crazy that it just started with me being a fangirl, right?