<17> Coincidence?

Aemi's POV

I turned around and faced the person. "Why are you here?"

Chanyeol smiled sheepishly. "Well, my room is actually over there-" He pointed to a room at the end of the hall. "I heard someone talking so I went out here, and found you."

What a coincidence that Chanyeol's room is in the same level as mine...NOW I HAVE TO FACE HIM MORE! "O-oh, I see..." I looked down and saw that Chanyeol was still holding onto my wrist.

He smiled and let go of me. "Why are you out here?"

"I was calling Hyebin and didn't want to bother my roommate." I said.

"Oh..."

We stood there in awkward silence.

"So um, I should get to sleep now..." I said as I turned around. I was about to leave when someone suddenly wrapped their arms around me from the back.

"Sorry if I made things awkward..." Chanyeol whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

My face heated up. "No...you didn't..." I turned around. "I just like you too much."

Chanyeol grinned. "Me too." He said, as he leaned close into my face and gave me and small peck on the lips.

I snuggled closer into his chest and hugged him. "What are we Chanyeol?" I whispered.

"We're whatever you want us to be." He said, his hands playing with my hair.

I pulled back from him and smiled. "Thank you Chanyeol, for everything."

"I will always be here by your side."

"I know." I said, "Have a good night Chanyeol."

"Goodnight Aemi-ah."

I walked back into my room with butterflies in my stomach. There's no way...I can't be in love with an idol. He can't be in love with me...

I sighed as I laid on my bed, me drifting off to sleep with the thoughts of Chanyeol still lingering in my mind.

•••

I woke up the next morning and groaned, stretching my arms. "Ahhhhh~"

"Shut up doll face." Said a voice below me.

I looked down over on the top bunk, to the bottom bunk. Rina was there sitting. She was dressed and had her makeup on already. The bruises on her face were unnoticeable.

My schedule was to start in two hours so I got up and got ready. I also made some toast to eat for breakfast.

"If you eat like that, you'll become fat in no time." Rina sneered at me, who was devouring my bread.

I blinked and held some out to her. "Want some?" I asked with my mouth full.

She rolled her eyes in disgust and walked out the door.

"Well she's a bitch." I muttered to myself as I ripped off another piece of bread.

•••