<16> Adjusting

Aemi's POV

Jin gave us a full tour of SM, explaining the different studios and where we will be. The tour ended with her giving us each $100 (as a monthly allowance), and we all went our separate ways.

I got home and packed my stuff. I figured I'd be staying in my dorm a whole lot since training would be exhausting, and I shouldn't drive home under those conditions. I packed a few luggages of my needed stuff and got outside the house, heading back to the dorm.

I unlocked the room with my key and dragged my luggages inside. I looked around and saw that Rina wasn't here anymore. I went into the bedroom, discovering a mess that made my eyebrows furrow.

Bedsheets were thrown off the bed, dirty (or clean) clothes were all spread on the floor, makeup was laying in a giant pile, and the worst of all, there were cigarette packs laying on the floor.

I cringed at the thought of having a smoker as a roommate. "Chinjah..." I scowled to myself as I picked up all the garbage in the room, putting it a bag. I also threw all the clothes into a bag for laundry. The room was cleaner now, and I took out my clothes, organizing them into the closets and drawers. I also put my skincare and makeup products on the vanity.

I stepped back and admired my handy work. I jumped when I heard someone unlocking the front door. Great...Rina is back. I heard her grunt and her heavy footsteps led her into the bedroom. I turned around. "What the hell happened to you?!"

Rina stood there with bruises under her eye and on her lips. One of her hands held her stomach while another held a bag of groceries...and something else. "What do you think happened?" She scowled at me. "Move." She threw the bag onto her bed and laid down next to it.

I went to the fridge and grabbed some ice, putting it in a bag and throwing it on her. She winced when the ice fell on her stomach. "Thanks." Rina rolled her eyes at me.

"Are you bleeding?" I asked.

"No. Just bruises. I'm fine I've gotten worse." Rina said.

"Did you fight someone?"

"Yeah." She said casually, like is was an everyday thing. "It's none of your business anyways, Miss Nosy."

I decided to not ask anymore questions. "I'm going out to eat, want me to come?"

"No, I have food here." Rina answered without giving a single glance.

•••

After eating, I roamed around the area and returned to my dorm late at night. I took a shower and got ready for bed. Rina was already passed out on the bottom bunk, still wearing the same dirty clothes from this morning. I climbed up the top bunk and played on my phone.

Ding!

I looked down to my phone. Hyebin just texted me.

Hyebinie: Hey, wassuupppp

Me: Nothing much

Hyebinie: Wow .-.

Me: JUST KIDDING THERES A WHOLE SHIT TON OF STUFF GOING ON I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START