<23> Love

Aemi's POV

Chanyeol suddenly stood up. My eyes followed him, wondering what he was doing.

That's when he got down on one knee, and pulled something out of his left pocket.

A ring box.

"Do Aemi."

My jaw dropped to the floor and I could feel my eyes watering up.

"I love you so much."

He opened the ring box, revealing a perfect and beautiful diamond ring.

"Will you let me continue to love you for the rest of your life?"

My eyes widened and I froze. "Y-@$!?!" Then I realized I made an inhuman noise and tried again. "Y-yes!!" I choked out.

A giant smile took over Chanyeol's face as he stood up and ungulfed me in a hug. I started to cry and I heard people around us clapping and congratulating.

My heart was filled with happiness that it could burst at any second. "I love you iloveyouiloveyousomuchchanyeoliloveyou-"

I pulled back and he put the ring on my finger, fitting it perfectly.

"Thank you Chanyeol-"

"-so much."

•••

"Saranghae." Chanyeol wrapped his arms around me in bed and kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you too."

•••
Many Years Later

"Eomma, is that really you?" The little girl's eyes sparkled at the picture. "You were an idol??"

"Yes, Chaehyun, your eomma and appa were idols when we were younger!" I said, my heart warming at how excited my 6-year old daughter was.

"Wow!! Eomma, can you sing for me?"

I laughed and shook my head. "Eomma is too old to sing now!"

"You don't look that old, eomma." Chaehyun replied innocently.

"Yeah eomma! Sing sing!" Chanyeol joined in as he put Chaehyun on his lap.

"Appa! You sing too!"

"Appa was a rapper!" Chanyeol said. "I can't sing!"

"What's a wrapper?" Chaehyun asked. "Candy wrapper?"

"It's-like when you talk but in music. It sounds cool!"

Chaehyun tilted her head. "That doesn't sound right, but okay!"

I laughed.

"Eomma! Sing!" Chaehyun demanded and clapped her hands.

I sighed. "Okay..."

I started to sang D-Dee's debut song.

...when it ended, Chanyeol and Chaehyun clapped and whooped so loudly the neighbors could probably hear.

"Teach me how to sing!! I want to be a idol too eomma!" Chaehyun added.

"Whatever you want darling!" I said as I reached out and pinched her cheeks.

"Eomma was in one of the best kpop groups in the world!" Chanyeol said.

I laughed. "Pshh no..."

"Your Appa had so many fangirls, I thought I would never be able to get him to like me!" I added.

"It's more like the other way around." Chanyeol said back.

Chaehyun started laughing. "I'm going to brag to all of my friends tomorrow that my mommy and daddy were famous!"

"You better!" I winked.

Years after D-Dee's debut, Chanyeol and Aemi officially announced their relationship. Years later, they married and retired from doing kpop. Even more years later, they had their first daughter, who would soon become a solo kpop idol. But that wasn't it, they would soon have another son, and live a happy family until they are wrinkly and old.

The End.