Unleashed (Jeff The Killer)

Hey guys! I'm sorry if I don't get correct spelling. I'm not very good at it. Well, anyway, Comment what you think of it and if I need to change a few things and just a little warning: I won't be able to update very quickly because school is starting. So... tell me what you think!

I was walking down the street to go to school.I have bleached blond, almost white hair and I always wear Link from LOZ's hat. I'm a little bit taller than your average 13 year old but, other than that, I'm completely not normal. Ever since I had heard of Creepypasta I had been obsessed with them. I originally come from Australia, but I convince my mother to move to America. She only said yes because of my two sisters death and my fathers death. My sisters died by my father killing them because he was a very abusive man to us three. My father died by me killing him in his sleep.

It's my first year at high school and even tho it's term 2, I still get a feeling that the older people judge me.

Anyway, I was about to arrive at school when I saw a boy about the same age as me just standing their. He was wearing a white hoodie, black dress pants, black sneakers and has black hair. He had his hood up and was staring at the ground.

I just stood their, looking at him and his unfamiliar ness, wandering if he's new around here. I was about to look away and keep moving, when he looked up right at me. He has paper white skin, wide unblinking eyes and a slit smile cut into his face all the way up to his check bones. That smile...

His smile widened when he caught me looking at him and laughed to himself. By this time, I was really scared and was frozen with fear. He said one word and that one word sent me on my way scared out of my skin.

"Run"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

:) hope you guys like my crappy book!

-Murderous Annie *M.A