Chapter 2

Hey guys! I'm sorry if I don't get correct spelling. I'm not very good at it. Well, anyway, Comment what you think of it and if I need to change a few things and just a little warning: I won't be able to update very much because school has started. UGH!! So... tell me what you think!

The day had gone by fast. Today was the only day I wanted to go to school because I new that guy would not follow me when I was at school.

I was walking home and I was paranoid the whole way.

I entered the house and was greeted with silence. Mum was late, again. I walked to the couch and literally flopped on. "Ughhhhh! Why does she have to be late all the time!?" I asked my cat, Midnight. He just looked at me and then went back to sleep on the T.V cabinet.

I decided that she was going to be gone for at least 2 more hours, and went up to my room and plopped on my bed. I fell asleep about 5mins after.

I awoke to a thump on the ground. I looked around and saw nothing. When I was positive nothing was there, I laid back down. I was about to close my eyes when I saw two wide, unblinking eyes staring at me.

I was about to scream, but then I realised who this is. "Hello, Jeff "

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

:) hope you guys like my crappy book!

-Murderous Annie *M.A