Chapter 3

Hey guys! I'm sorry if I don't get correct spelling. I'm not very good at it. Well, anyway, Comment what you think of it and if I need to change a few things. So... tell me what you think!

"Hello, Jeff"

"Hmm... I see that you have heard of me, am I correct?" He asked while twirling his knife in his hands. "Yes, I have. In fact, I am one of your many fans. See? just look at all the posters in my room." And with that, I got up and turned on the lights on. Jeff was looking around my room with a puzzled expression. "So wait a min. You know about us creepypastas? Ben, Slendy, Sally, Masky, Hoodie, L.J, E.J, Lost Silver, Smile and so on?" he looked at me. "Yes." was all I said.

"I like you, so, I'm going to play a game with you. it's called 'cat and mouse'. I'm the cat, your the mouse." Before I knew it he had taken my Link hat and was outside my window walking away. "Hey! Jeff! Give me back my hat!" Jeff stopped and turned around to face me. "No". As he said that he ran away into the forest.

What just happened? I just lost my Link hat.... and did I really just meet THE Jeff The Killer? Holy Shit. I'm going to die.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

:) hope you guys like my crappy book!

-Murderous Annie *M.A