Chapter 14

*E.J POV*

"Holy shit..." Annie said. "Come in. We have a room ready for you. And we heard you like bands. Like Fall Out Boy, Get Scared, Three Days Grace, A Perfect Circle and Panic At The Disco. Correct?" Slender Man said. "Yeah. They rock."she said "Eyeless Jack, please take Annie to her room. Jeff, please help her unpack. If you need me, I will be in my office." Slender said then teleported off. "This way please." I said.

*Jeff POV*

We went up to here room and before we opened the door she was excited like hell. We opened the door to reveal a room that was themed from Legend Of Zelda. The Triforce was painted gold on a black ceiling, and the walls had Link in a different place one each one but, because I don't play Legend Of Zelda (I actually do. Its just Jeff that doesn't. ) I don't know where he is. There were COD and band posters on the wall above the bed and and there were Legend Of Zelda toys on the bed. "Wow... This is amazing!" Annie explained. "Hey Annie. I have to give you something. Ill be right back." I said and left to my room.

"Omg where did I put it..." I mumbled as I looked for Annie's Link hat. "Oh! here it is" I said as I grabbed her hat and left. I knocked on her door and entered. "Hey Annie I got your hat." I said to her as she lay on her bed. She bolted up, ran to me and snatched it away from me. "OMG THANK YOU!!!" She said as she hugged it. She walked over to her mirror and put the hat on. "Hey Jeff. Can you please pop outside for a minute while I get dressed?" She said. "Yeah, sure. Call when your done.

*Annie's POV*

"Jeff" I called. He opened the door and and looked at me weirdly. "Your hot" he mumbled just in my zone of hearing, but I decided to ignore it. "Do you like it? It's a girl version of link costume." I said. "You look like Ben. Just more girly." He said. Wait!? Ben Drowned Is here!?!? "OMG IS BEN DROWNED HERE TO!? HE IS LIKE MY SECOND FAVOURITE CREEPYPASTA!" I yelled. "Umm yeah. And who's your first fave then?" he asked. "You..." I said. There was knocking at the door. "Come in!" I yelled. A small version of link came in. "I heard my name." He said.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

:) hope you guys like my crappy book!

-Murderous Annie *M.A