1

"Hyung.." Jungkook moaned. Jimin was biting Jungkook's nipples and stroking his cock. Jungkook keeps moaning jimin's name saying, 

"Jimin-hyung ah." Jimin keeps getting aroused because of jungkook's moan. Jimin grabbed jungkook's neck and roughly kissed him. Jungkook was heating up, he liked the touch of his hyung, especially because it's Jimin. Jimin asked jungkook, 

"Kookie, can I? umm. do it?" 

"Yes, hyung. Do it!" Jungkook happily replied. Jimin took all of his clothes. Jungkook was staring at jimins body and he can't help but think that he can have that body. He can taste, lick, see and smell it. The thought of that made jungkook really horny and couldn't wait any longer. 

He requested, "Hyung, I can't wait anymore. Please put it in" "Are you sure kookie? It'll hurt though" "I don't care hyung! I want your cock now! Your tasty looking and big cock! Put it inside my ass! Now!." "Aish! Kookie, you asked for it then we'll do it raw I guess." Jimin was about to enter jungkook when..

*Bzzzzzzz. bzzzzzzzz. bzzzzzzzzzzz. cling, cling,cling.*

"Aish! What the fuck?!" Jungkook woke up because of his alarm. He saw the time (7:20 A.M) and he went outside his room to their kitchen. Jin was making their breakfast. 

"Mm. Jin-hyung what are you making? It smells great!"

 "It's only an omelette jungkookie, nothing special" Jin replies.

"Aniyo. Hyung anything you make is special."

 "Awww. Thank you, jungkookie."

  "So can I borrow 500,000 won?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course, not! young man!"

 "Aww. what a bummer..I could have gave you some of the mario figures I ordered last week." Jungkook mischievously said. 

"Ah, oh, really? good. I don't even care actually uh yeah." Jin stated, obviously fake. 

"Oh well, I'll just give them to the fans then." Jungkook smirked. 

"Go on then, I want you to give it to them." Jin said honestly. Jungkook stopped and sat on the sofa.

 Hobi entered and asked, "Did you have a great dream our cute maknae?" 

Jungkook gulped and smiled, "Of course! My dream was very great!" Jungkook said with a little excitement in his voice.

"Oh really? Then, what was it about?" Hobi asked. Jungkook's eyes went wide and then he looked for a reason, he tries to look for a reason in a storage in his head but to no avail, he found nothing. Then exactly when he was about to shrug off the question, 

Rapmon entered saying, "My dream was about Jin-hyung. He was with a unicorn, cooking." 

"Pffft. what? ahahahahah" Jungkook laughed. 

Hobi smiled and asked, "What was he cooking?"

 "Well, that's the weird thing, he was cooking in a basin full of dragons?"

 "What? wahahhah I dreamt about my hands! They were slimy and green!" Taehyung said. Hobi laughed at taehyung who just now entered the kitchen. 

"I guess the rumors saying that you're an alien is true?" Jimin also enters. Jungkook looked at jimin and he was getting hot almost in a second. Jimin saw him and smiled, jungkook remembered the dream he had and then he blushed, thinking that they might see his boner. 

"Suga-hyung is still sleeping??" Rapmon asked.

  "Of course! It's suga after all!" Jin replied. The maknae line all sat together while hobi and rapmon were talking with each other on the carpet of their living room. Jimin and jungkook were talking about what they should do for their upcoming comeback and jungkook could not concentrate properly because his cock is twitching inside his boxers just with the voice of his Jimin-hyung. Jimin is worried because jungkook was not replying. Tae went to the bathroom to wash his face and hobi and rapmon seems to be preoccupied. Jimin asked, 

"Kookie, are you okay?" That's the last! Jungkook could not control his self anymore. His jimin-hyung called him kookie again! In this situation! SHT! Jungkook grabbed jimin and whispered to his ear, "Hyung, I'm horny because of you."

Author's last remarks:

I am the one who has the pen name, Lolzippop! I am also currently making the 3rd chapter for the Story, Melted! I'm very busy but I made this fanfic for readers who want to read SMUT hahah I hoped you like it! Please wait for sooner updates! I'll try my best to finish this! Hwaiting! There are 4 of us. I handle romance, mystery, fan fiction and adventure. The others handle various genres as well.