7

We have no classes today! So yeah I'll be doing a double update.. I'll also try and change my writing style -Lolzippop

CHAPTER 7~

"Then, dance for me"...Jimin said.

"What????" Jungkook asked..

"I want you to make me insane" Jimin replied.

Jungkook got embarrassed. He doesn't want to dance in front of Jimin because it is embarrassing but If he truly wants to be fucked today, then he has to do it.

"Can't I do something else hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"None. All I want you to do now is just DANCE." 

"Eeeh? Hyung I don't know how to dance!"

"Then, I'll teach you."

"Eh? TT"

Jimin grabbed Jungkook and they stood. Jimin grabbed Jungkook's waist and whispered "Follow me."

Jungkook blushed and JImin started dancing, swaying his hips. Jungkook followed.

"Now, I want you to do a body wave."

Jungkook tried yet failed. Jimin chuckled and Jungkook pouted and softly punched Jimin in the face. Jimin then took his boxers saying, "It's too awkward if I dance naked haha"

Jungkook laughed as well. Jimin went away and said, "Jungkook. Watch and learn."

Jimin started doing a smooth body wave and Jungkook got amazed on how Jimin's body moved. Jimin was like a stripper in Jungkook's mind but much more hotter, cuter and talented. He 'like' this stripper in front of him.

Jungkook returned from his train of thoughts when he heard Jimin's voice, "Jungkook-ah are you listening?"

"Oh--ah What is it hyung?" 

"Follow me. Do this (does body wave)"

"Um ah I- eh wait what how."

Jimin gave him a sweet yet pouty glare (?)"

Jungkook smiled and tried to do a body wave. Jimin approached him and took his hips. Jimin started doing the body wave while he was at the back of Jungkook.

Jungkook blushed imagining his hyung thrusting unto him.

Jungkook then followed his hyung, doing a body wave. They both did a body wave and Jimin lets go of Jungkook. "Try and do it by yourself now."

Jungkook then obeyed. Jimin clapped his hands. "Great work Kookie! You learned fast!"

"Why..thank you hyung." Jungkook blushed, looking down.

"Now, I want you to do a hip thrust"

"A what hyung?? //0.0// I umm" Jungkookie embarrassingly asked.

"-_- A hip-thrust."

Jungkook went away from his hyung and went to the bed, covered himself in the blanket.

"Kookie-ah"

Jungkook took the blanket off, Jungkook trying to grab the blanket tighter.

But...Jimin got the blanket off

Jimin carried Jungkookie bridal style and placed him on the bed, sitting.

"Watch me again and learn."

Jungkook stared at Jimin while Jimin was standing in front of him and did a hip thrust.

"Did you get that?"

Jungkook was watching. Yes he did get it. He did get that his hyung made him horny again. Just seeing his hyung thrusting, Jimin's dick is already being pictured by Jungkook.

"Yes, hyung I did."

"Don't tell me you're only thinking about sex right now." Jimin wiggled his eyebrows, teasing Jungkook.

"No, I'm not! I'm just.." Jungkook did aegyo.

Jimin approached Jungkook, Jungkook thought Jimin might pinch his cheeks but actually Jimin grabbed his hand and stood him up.

"Do it. Do the hip thrust." Jimin said at the crook of Jungkook's neck. Making Jungkook shiver.

Jungkook can't do it but tried as well. He was literally humping the air. Jimin stared at him. 

Jimin then stood up and thrusted his hips. "Now imagine that"

"What hyung?"

"Imagine the hip thrust I did."

"Ah--eh ah" Jungkook imagined it and blushed. It was hot. Jimin was sweating and he was looking a lot like a fucking 'prince' that is too sexy for his forte.

Jimin hugged Jungkook and smirked, "Jungkookie, you're so naughty. You're blushing so hard right now. Did my hip thrust really get you?"

"Not only your hip thrust Park Jimin but you."

"Aigoo. Thank you kookie. But..call me hyung you brat!" Jimin spanked Jungkook and Jungkook moaned.

Jungkook covered his mouth and blushed.

"Soo naughty"

Jungkook hugged Jimin tighter and covered his head in Jimin's neck. (Jimin is taller)

Jungkook breathed in the scent of Jimin and nuzzled in his neck. Jimin hugged tighter as well and placed Jungkook on the bed. "Kookie, I think we should stop for a while."

"What?"

"Stop fucking."

"What?!"

Jimin smirked and chuckled. "Kookie, that's only for today."

Jungkook sighed in relief in which Jimin heard him making Jimin laugh.

"Because of our soft and sweet atmosphere right now, I really don't want to break it so I think we should continue this another day."

Jungkook pouted and Jimin smiled. Jimin then grabbed the neck of Jungkook. They stared at each other hard and Jungkook smiled cutely. Jimin then kissed Jungkook, making Jungkook gasp. Jungkook tried to deepen the kiss but Jimin's the dominant one so Jimin didn't let him and Jimin stood up.

"I should get going now Kookie. Jin-hyung might become suspicious on us." Jimin smiled.

"TT Fine, hyung. Bye. See you later."

Jimin went out from the room of Jungkook and went to V's room.

Jimin knocked on the door and V asked, "Who is it?"

"Guess who."

V then opened the door, having red eyes from crying

Jimin entered his room and closed it, hugging tae. "I'm sorry tae, I hurt you back there."

Taehyung hugged Jimin tight and sobbed at his hyung's neck. "Yeah you did. You hurt me hard."

"I'm really sorry tae, but I know who or what can heal you."

"Who?"

"My brother."

//END//

LAST STATEMENTS:

I placed some fluff in this chapter so I could put the story rather than just the smut. My friend who doesn't read smut told me that "she" is after the plot not the "scenes" and so it hit me that I'm doing a wrong thing so I changed my writing style, thinking that is a mistake I'm doing so please still appreciate the story! I will be putting a bit drama in my chapters as well. PEACE! BYE~ -Lolzippop ;)