6

It's Jimin's Birthday!! woot woot   생일 축하  박지민 I don't know how to write in korean soo. TT meep..-,- I am so proud of him ahuhuuhu I.I I can't write everything that I'm feeling but I hope he had a great day. Best Friday the 13th haha.

(I'm in High School so I couldn't afford to buy a luxurious cake so all I could buy is this

(I'm in High School so I couldn't afford to buy a luxurious cake so all I could buy is this..)

CHAPTER 6 START!

"Are the three of you inside Jimin's room?" Jin hyung asked.

The three of them stopped from what they were doing but Jimin thrusted into Jungkook making Jungkook gasp. Taehyung saw what happened and immediately pulled Jungkook away from Jimin. Well of course, to no avail Jimin was holding the wrist of Jungkook so Taehyung had no chance whatsoever to move Jungkook. Jimin then whispered to Jungkook's ear, "Kookie, answer him."

Taehyung heard this and got jealous. Taehyung then pouted. "We're here Jin-hyung." Tae replied.

"Oh? What are the three of you doing there?"

Taehyung was about to answer that they were having sex but Jungkook answered first.

"Umm. *groans We're actually playing overwatch right now and Jimin-hyung is taking a shower. (Jimin's room has a bathroom)"

"Oh? Then please go out after your last game because you guys need a break."

Well they do actually need a break *wink wink 

"O-ookay hyung." Jungkook replied back.

"Very well." Jin went to his room and did his chores.

Taehyung then hugged Jimin at the back and bit his neck."Hyungiee...Why aren't you noticing me? Please fuck me too.."

"Tae tae, I would love to..but I have only 'a' dick."

Taehyung became sad then asked, "What if I fuck you?"

Jimin then became serious and answered, "NO"

"But, WHY??" Taehyung asked.

"I'm sorry tae tae..but I actually only want Jungkook." Jimin replied.

Jungkook moaned and (to those who are wondering their position is 'doggy style') licked his lips.

Taehyung was hurt but he already knew that Jimin only loved Jungkook but dared to make Jimin fall for him. Well, that wasn't possible I guess.

Taehyung then said, "Then can I leave this room already?"

"Yes. You can Taehyung" Jimin plainly replied

"Ah I see..then goodbye."

Taehyung went out the room and went to his room, feeling tears coming out from his eyes.

"Hyung, why did you say those to taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Because I'm honest. I only want you Jungkook, no one else." Jimin replied.

Jimin then thrusts into Jungkook deep and hard. Jungkook moaned. Jimin then licked Jungkook's neck, grabbed the cock of Jungkook and stroked it.

" A--ah-a-oaha" Jungkook panted.

"Jungkook, I'll pull out."

"EH??? WHY?? HYUNG!" Jungkook childishly asked.

"Because, I want you to wait and beg for me."

"Hyung, PLEASE PLEASE FUCK ME!" Jungkook begged.

Jimin was already out of Jungkook then Jungkook grumbled, annoyed.

"HYUNG-AH!" Jungkook half-shouted

"What is it my maknae?" Jimin teased.

" I want your *grabs Jimin's cock* cock inside my wet ass." Jungkook demanded.

"Then, Dance for me."

"What??"

"I want you to make me insane.."

//END//

LAST STATEMENTS: 

WELP TAE TAE HAS THIS SAD STORY IN HIS PART..JIMIN IS SUCH A PLAYBOY EVEN THOUGH HE IS ACTUALLY GENTLE. JUNGKOOK IS VERY OBEDIENT THOUGH..

QUESTION!

SHOULD I BREAK V'S HEART QUICKLY OR PLAYFULLY (LIKE SLOWLY)??

THANK YOU FOR THE VIEWS AND THE VOTES! I AM SOOO HAPPY! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT HAD REACH 900+ READS..THANK YOU...