4

LET US APPRECIATE MIN YOONGI TOGETHER.. TT THE COMEBACK IS SO NEAR!

 TT THE COMEBACK IS SO NEAR!

*whistles JUNGKOOKIE - DADDY YOU LOOK SO FINE

HE IS ON A BED GUYS.. HE IS ON THEE BED. THEE BED WHERE....MIRACLES HAPPEN...

  彼らはセクシーであります       매우 섹시한       SOOOOOOO SEXY TT (sobs) Suga looks like joker, Rapmon looks so serious

彼らはセクシーであります       매우 섹시한       SOOOOOOO SEXY TT (sobs) Suga looks like joker, Rapmon looks so serious..J-hopes stare =.= Jungkooks mouth >///< JIMINIES CUTE LITTLE FACEU TT. JINS worldwide beautiful & handsome, FACE . TAE-HYUNG NUH UH..THAT'S SOOOOO *..* meep I'll include you in this chapter so don't worry. CHILL~ Stop killing me! Okay as a whole group (BTS) Even though I'm a guy but I think they all impregnated me..TT MPREG IS AVAILABLE AFTER ALL (ITZ RARE THO) ^__^ OKAY CHAPTER 4..IT TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH TO UPDATE. THIS'LL CONTAIN THREESOME PROBABLY AHIHIHIHIHIHIH TT MEEP.

 CHAPTER 4~ ~ ~ ~ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A voice asked, "What are you both doing inside the comfort room?"  Jungkook wanted Jimin to help him get off but "HE" interrupted. 

"What is it Taehyung?" Jimin asked. "Umm. Please answer my question first and I'll answer yours." Taehyung replied.

"Hyung..Should we tell him?" Jungkook whispered to Jimin. "No..Let him beg." Jimin harshly said. "Hey, taehyung." Jimin called. Taehyung immediately replied, "Yes, hyung?" Jungkook was so pissed because of him so Jungkook answered, " GO AWAY.."  A voice that sent goosebumps to Jimin's spine. Taehyung knocked on the door again. "If you wont open the door when I knock twice, I will tell them that you two are in the comfort room rather than eating breakfast doing inappropriate things." "Where is your proof?!" Jungkook asked angry. Taehyung chuckled outside of the room and replied, " Both of you inside this room is my proof." "Um..I know you're dumb but we can go out if we want to?" Jimin implied. "Uh hyung..I have the keys..I could simply lock the both inside...show it as proof..or I could only call one of my hyungs to come here and see what is going behind this door." Taehyung tactically said. "Fine. Taehyung what do you want as an exchange? Just make an excuse and don't tell anyone what happened. We could grant your wish by having our freedom." "Sure hyung, I just want you to fuck me." It's the only way that they wouldn't be found out soo Jimin was about to agree but Jungkook said, "NO! Jimin-hyung is mine! I'm the only one who he can fuck and I am the only one who could be fucked by Park Jimin." "Aww. How sweet kookie but we need to do this so we could also still have some fun. I have an idea. Is it okay for you if we had a threesome?" "NO!" "With one condition though! I'll fuck you first before taehyung." Jimin persuaded. "FINE" Jungkook replied. "Sooo what is it?" Taehyung asked. "Deal." Jungkook answered. "Very Well." Taehyung left and asked Namjoon. "Hyung when will our practice start?"  "Oh our practice hours rescheduled, It'll be at 2:00 till 7:00 p.m." Namjoon replied. "Good then." "HYUNG!" Taehyung went to Seokjin and said, "Hyung, they said I should deliver their food to their rooms. They're soo tired, they said." "No. Let them eat here. It's bad manners to eat inside your rooms." Jin implied. "Hyung.." Taehyung said with puppy eyes. "They are really tired and they asked me with a regretful tone but they can't even move anymore so I wanted to help them even though I'll just deliver their food. Please let me off the hook just this once~" Jin couldn't say no to his dongsaeng so he agreed. Suga and Hobi shouted, "Hey, we're going out to the park okay?" "Hey..wait! Let me go with you. How about you Jin-Hyung?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung looked at Jin and Jin said to him, "Take care of the house for me while we're gone." (Time Skip) The 4 went out the house and the 3 are the only ones left. Taehyung screamed, "The coast is clear!" "Thank you tae. Your excuse was great!" Jimin said. Taehyung blushed and replied, "Welcome hyung..Thank you.." Jungkook looked at them, jealous. Jungkook then said, "We should go to your room, Jimin-hyung."  "NOO..IN MY ROOM." V said. "I think no! Jimin-hyung's room is better because there are a lot more sex toys, lubricant, condoms, mood-booster and kinky shits in there." Taehyung eyes lit up and nodded but asked, "How did you know that?" Jimin asked as well, amused to how/why Jungkook know about that. Jungkook blushed. "Well, I masturbated twice inside the room of Jimin-Hyung while he was gone sooo I saw those under his bed." "Oh wow. I never knew that before..I should punish you Kookie." Jimin said seductively. Jungkook got aroused because of the threat and warning of being punished and also because of the sweet endearment after his threat. Taehyung then grabbed the two of them and entered Jimin's room and locked it. "HYUNG, STRIP."  Taehyung ordered. Jimin looked at him like he was about to kill him and whispered, "Did you just order me?" Taehyung realized and shaked his head no. Jimin moved away and said, "Good." Jungkook then kneeled before Jimin. "Hyung, I should make you hard first." "Then, do it Kookie." Jimin said. Taehyung watched them and asked, "What should I do?" Jimin being horny and all said, "Fuck Jungkook" Jungkook moaned even though it is still filled with Jimin's cock. Jimin grunts because of the vibration and grabbed Jungkook's hair. Jimin then said again, "Do it. Fuck Jungkook." "No way! I want to be fucked by you." Taehyung replied.  "Hyung..Don't let him fuck me..I want you..your cock..your body." Jungkook said. "So, both of you wanted to be fucked by me?" Jimin asked. Both of them desperately answered, "YES!" "Fine then." Jimin pulled out of Jungkook and grabbed Taehyung making both of them fall on the bed. Jimin looked at them like they were delicious. Stripping slowly, Jimin stared at them both lying down on the bed. Jimin then said, "Do you both want to be fucked by me?" "YES!" They answered again. "Very well then, Strip me off my clothes and ride me."

AUTHOR'S LAST REMARKS:

Time check: 11:11 PERFECT!

Thank you MSChubssickle for the cover of this book but MEG, "WEIRBREADNATICS" WUT..

PUNISHED..--PAST TENSE SOO IT MEANS WAW YOU PREDICTED THE FUTURE WAHHAHA JOKE THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR EFFORTS. IT'S ALREADY EVENING SO I DIDN'T CHECK IT AGAIN SO GOOD NIGHT! 

CHAPTER 5 IS THE CHAPTER WHERE THE BLAST WILL SPURT WHAHAHAH BTW GET MY PUNS INSIDE THIS STORY? (KNOCK TWICE) (KNOCK KNOCK)- (TWICE) =.= MEEP -lolzippop