8

Yaaas Fluff and also I changed the story details. Yes let me change it up! Woot woot. No class=update!

CHAPTER 8~

"Your brother? Park Jihyun? What about him?" Taehyung asked.

"My brother, who keeps saying, I really want V hyung as my boyfriend~"

"Oh so are you insisting that you want me and your brother to be in a relationship because probably he might heal me?"

"Bingo! I never thought of you being that smart tae~" Jimin said teasingly.

"It would never turn out well. I am not in love with your brother, he might just be confused and has a crush on me, you can't force love, your brother deserves someone better, you don't have to do this and I don't need any healing."

"Oh you don't eh?" Jimin lets go of V and stopped hugging him.

Taehyung pouted and chuckled, "Hehe kidding!"

Jimin hugged him again and taehyung held him tight.

"Hold me tight."

"Fine." Jimin hugged V tighter and said, "I really think that you and my brother would turn out well though!"

"I'm not- sure.."

"We have a free week don't we? Why don't I call him and arrange a date for the both of you? Just for you guys to meet each other!"

"You should be thankful that I never rejected any offers from you and that we have a free week."

"Why thank you tae tae."

"But remember. If I don't like him, don't hate me and also I still have a crush on you."

"I won't, I know tae."

"Bye"

Jimin went out of taehyung's room and went to his. He dialled the number of Jihyun and waited for an answer. Jihyun answered, "Oh! Hello hyung! How you've been? Are you doing fine there?"

"Ah Hello! Jihyunie-ah! I'm fine! How about you? More importantly, can you go with Taehyung tomorrow and have a date with him?"

"Ah good hyung. I'm really great here and WHAT?! A WHAT?!! WHAT.THE.FUCK.HYUNG. Are you serious? A date with Kim Taehyung? That gorgeous Mr. Talented, Gucci endorser, Cute yet hot, deep voice but could freaking do a high note in G5 twice in Stigma? Who is a genius alien? A weird but great human in the whole universe?"

"Ah.. Yeah~"

"UMM DUH! OF COURSE! Y.E.S! YES! I would love to have a date with him! Tomorrow. ASAP.

"Woah. Chill your tits. I'll tell him later that you agreed. "

"Why does he want to have a date? All of a sudden?"

"He needs healing..He needs someone because I hurt him."

"TT Hyung, what did you do? But why me? Why does he want to have a date with me of all people?"

"I suggested you to him. He said he's not sure if he'll like you so you better impress him so your opportunity is not wasted boi."

"I will, sir. I will be the rain that heals him, the coffee that relaxes him and I'll make sure that the dead leaves will bloom because I'll be the fire during his cold nights and I'll be the blood of his efforts, the sweat that is found on every part of his body and tears in which came from the glorious eyes not because of sadness but because of joy. The joy in which I gave him."

"Stop being so cheesy and poetic all of a sudden. You're a literary arts major I know but stop it sometimes."

"I can't. Because I'm always on the go *wink wink*"

"Haha very punny little brother. Well, see you tomorrow I guess? I'll text you the address tomorrow. Probably I'll be the one who is gonna meet you tomorrow. Good bye and Goodnight! Regards to all of you there!"

"I will! Goodnight!"

Jimin ended the call and laid on his bed. He was planning on napping but eventually fell asleep.

8:30 P.M

"Hyung! Wake up! Let's eat dinner!" 

Jungkook knocked on Jimin's door trying to get the attention of Jimin inside. Well, Jungkook has a spare key for Jimin's room sooo he should use it then. Jungkook opened Jimin's room with the spare key and entered the dark room. He switched the light on and saw Jimin on the bed, hair disheveled, abs shown and bulge visible.

"Hyung, wake up~!" Jungkook said in a husky voice.

Jungkook approached Jimin and shaked him(?) waking him up. But to no avail, Jimin is still asleep. Jimin groaned and took a hold of Jungkook's arm making Jungkook have an uncomfortable position.

Jungkook tries to get his arm back but Jimin is stronger than him. Jungkook tickled Jimin in his sides, making Jimin wake up automatically.

"WTF!"

Jungkook startled, stared at Jimin and smiled.

"Jungkookie~" Jimin angrily said.

"Eh..hyung you were sleeping so I entered your room and a you took my arm and I tried to take it so I tickled you, making you awake and stuff so I'm ..sorry." Jungkook did aegyo so Jimin might forgive him but.

"Your aegyo won't work on me today Kook-ah." Jimin straddled Jungkook and placed him beneath him.

"I should punish you shouldn't I?"

Jungkook was shocked with how the events happened in such a short time and so he nodded.

Jimin was about to take off his clothes when

"OI ALL OF YOU LET'S EAT SO I COULD SLEEP EARLY!" Suga exclaimed.

Jimin sighed same as Jungkook and they both stood but before Jimin was about to go out of his room, Jungkook pulled him and licked his cheek. "Hyung, you still got some drool on you haha" *wink

Jungkook went out of the room and Jimin following making Jimin horny.

"Jungkook...You'll regret that." Jimin thought.

///End///

LAST STATEMENTS:

I hope you liked it. I may not update sooner but thank you very much for reading. I would really appreciate if you vote..thank you. Did I aced this new writing style? Please tell me. Thank you! Did you also get my puns? HAHA and those bold words. TT you saw it didn't you? *wink wink* ahhaha

Jimin: See you again!

Jungkook: See me where?

Jimin: In my dreams.

Jungkook: *blushes

Jimin: In my wet dreams

//HAHA PEACE YO OUT!///