10

"ah-ah Hyungie." Jungkook moaned.

Before this happened, Jungkook was hugging Jimin then Jimin said, "I don't. I want to wreck you."

Jimin was standing and Jungkook was hugging him. Jimin then grabbed Jungkook's arm, closed the dark room and placed Jungkook on the bed. It was so dark. Jungkook didn't see anything. Jimin turned the night lights and then he proceeded to his drawer. He took out a blindflod, a dildo, a cock ring, lube, and a condom (for safe sex!). He looked at Jungkook lustfully. Jungkook moaned instinctively. Jungkook saw the blindfold and so he got horny.

"Hyung. Start already."

"How desperate. I will baby boy. Just stay patient for a while."

"I can't"

"Then, what do you want me to do first?"

"I want you to take off your boxers. Next, I want you to strip me and blindfold me."

"How dirty kookie. Never thought you have those ideas in your head. Such a naughty baby."

Jungkook moaned by hearing his hyung. Jimin then obeyed Jungkook. He took his boxers off, letting his 8 inches cock sprang free. He was already hard. He then approaced Jungkook. Jungkook stared at him cutely.

"Do you mind if I take off your clothes, baby?"

Jimin asked nicely. Well, that's a first. Jungkook then nodded. Jimin took all of Jungkook's clothes leaving him naked. 

"Baby, I want you to put the blindfold on me."

Jungkook was confused as to why Jimin wants this.

"Why?"

"So you could do everything you want with my body. I will still be the one fucking you though. Only, Blindfolded."

Jungkook liked the thought of that and so he proceeded by blindfolding Jimin.

"I want you to put the cock ring unto your cock. I want you next to insert the dildo in your hole. Last, lube my cock."

Jungkook obeyed. Jungkook used the cock ring and the dildo. He went to Jimin and placed Jimin in front of the headboard of the bed and started pouring lube into his hands and lubed Jimin's cock.

Jungkook's hand was moving up and down swiftily on Jimin's cock. The lube was dripping.

What should I do next, hyung?"

"Masturbate. Use the dildo. Don't dare to take the cock ring as well."

"What??"

"Basically, I want you to masturbate by not cumming before I fuck you blindfolded."

Jungkook moaned again. "Okay, hyung."

Jungkook started pushing the dildo making him gasp. He pushed it gently and ever so slowly.

"Faster. Move the dildo faster. Kookie."

Jungkook obeyed. He moved the dildo faster. Jimin then grabbed his cock, jacking off.

Jungkook saw this and moaned. "Hyung, I want your cock."

"Be patient and obey me."

Jungkook moaned. He didn't masturbate since 2 days, making him very sensitive. Pushing him through his limits, he stopped. Jimin stopped as well.

"Kookie, did you stop?"

"Yes, I did hyung."

Jimin approached Jungkook and took the dildo and pushed it rough and deep in Jungkook. Jimin was getting rougher on Jungkook and deeply pushed it even more, hitting the prostate of Jungkook.

"Hyungie, I can't anymore! hyung! I'm cumming! Hyung ah I'm CUMM---ING! AH"

"Hold it"

"No hyung! I can't!"

"Hold"

"Hyung, I'm sorry."

Jungkook then took the cock ring off and had cum hard on Jimin's body. He was panting hard. He was so sensitive and Jimin was atching him. He then took the dildo out. Putting his cock inside. Jimin fucked Jungkook deep. Jungkook was panting hard. He held Jimin's shoulder and moaned so loud. They were pretty sure that the members could hear them. 

Jimin fucked Jungkook senseless even though he knew that Jungkook just had it. Just reached his orgasm. 

Jungkook then whined, "Jiminie.."

"I can't anymore Jiminie, please stop."

Jimin obeyed Jungkook and stopped his actions. He heard Jungkook's voice that is sad after all.

"I'm sorry kookie. Was I hard on you?"

"Yes you were hyung. Even now."

Jimin was still so hard. His cock was twitching. Jimin pulled out of Jungkook and said, "Well, you're tired already so we should stop now."

"Wait, hyung. My cum is all over your body."

"So?"

"Can I lick it?"

"Then, lick it."

Jungkook licked Jimin's abs, nipples and collarbone. He took his phone out his shorts and took a pic of Jimin discreetly.

Jimin's cock was twitching so Jungkook asked,

"Hyung, your cock is still twitching so."

"Then?"

"What do you want. Pick. Do you want me to jerk you off or blow you?"

"Jerk me off"

Jungkook obeyed and jerked off Jimin, fast. Jungkook jerked him off so hard and fast. Jimin then was panting, about to cum when Jungkook took a cock ring and placed it on Jimin's cock.

"Kookie." Jimin whined.

Jungkook blushed by how Jimin said that. It made him so vulnerable. Jimin was so hot right now. His sweat was dripping all over his body. He was so angelic yet so fucking sexy.

"Kookie, take it off." Jimin was panting. Jungkook couldn't disobey so he took it off. Jimin had cum hard. Jungkook took his phone again and took the photo silently. Jimin was breathing hard. Cum all over his body. Making an aroused yet moaning face even though blindfolded.

"So hot." Jungkook said out loud.

Jimin heard it and smirked, "Why thank you kookie."

Jimin took the blindfold off and said, "I could say the same to you kookie, you're sexy."

Jimin went to Jungkook and hugged him, biting his neck. "And cute too."

//END//

*Last statements*

Well, shit guys. This was written twice. I was writing at first but I actually didn't save it so fuck my first chapter that I made for this 10th chapter was lost! TT it was amazing. So now, I made like a shortcut, a not so detailed one. AW that was an amazing one though. Wasted TT. But thank you for the readers! I'm in high school yet I'm so proud because there are a lot of people who reads this even though I'm a stupid student. Thank You! -Lolzippop

 Thank You! -Lolzippop

DAMNIT THOUGH. TT