9

"Jungkook. You'll regret that."

Jimin and Jungkook both went to the kitchen the 5 members, waiting. After they sat on their seats, they started eating. Well of course after they washed their hands and prayed.

Their viand was cordon bleu, steak and Coq au vin. It was all very expensive, high class and delicious  meals.  It came from bang shi hyuk because the boys did a great job in their concert and of course as a reward because they won top sales again in their album. 

After eating, they washed their plates leaving Jimin, Jungkook and Tae all alone. Their hyungs went to their rooms first because they planned to leave their maknaes do the job. They had a very 'deep' atmosphere. A 'heavy' I presume.

Jungkook broke the silence saying, "We should finish quickly so we could sleep early."

"Agreed." Taehyung replied.

"Tae tae, Jihyun agreed to the date. You guys will be having a date tomorrow so be ready. I will be the one who's seeing him so you can stay here in the house for the time being but you should be ready once I get back. Okay?"

Jungkook didn't know what it was about but he asked, "Um. What is this about?"

"Well, I got Taehyung a date with my little brother. Because I hurt Tae tae, this is what I could 'pay' him back, Kookie."

"Oh I see so your brother and Tae-hyung will be going on a date tomorrow?"

"Yes, they are."

"Good. I want to 'test' if I would like him as a boyfriend." Taehyung replied.

"That's great! You'll like him because he already 'loves' you after all." Jimin said.

"Okay." Tae simply stated.

They finished washing the dishes so they went to their rooms.

Jungkook heard a knock from his room. Expecting Jimin, he opened the door. It was Taehyung. Taehyung looked at him and then he said.

"I want you to seduce Jimin."

"EEEEEH? What? All of a sudden? Why?"

"Actually no. I want you to make Jimin in heat."

"EEEH? Why? Tell me."

"Then, I want you to take a photo of him cumming. Please. I know I'm such a bad hyung for wanting this. Please take a pic, Jungkook-ah that's a request from me. A last request. So please."

"Deal. Just leave him alone after it."

"Thank you."

"But why him cumming?"

Taehyung blushed and looked down.

"For fantasizing? For masturbation materials?"

Taehyung blushed harder with how Jungkook said it then he nodded.

"I see. I know. I also took a pic of him naked soo you're not the only one who is guilty here haha."

"When?"

"When did I took the photo? When he went out the shower. He was wet and he didn't saw me. I took a pic of it."

"Um..can you.."

"Can I give you a copy? Sure hyung!" Jungkook teasingly smiled.

"Do you know why Jimin-hyung is irresistible?"

"Everything about him is irresistible so I can't doubt anything."

"I see. Thank you very much kookie! Goodnight!"

"Goodluck for your date tomorrow hyung."

"Thank you."

Taehyung left and Jungkook closed the door. Thinking about his Jimin-hyung's when cumming makes him horny.

Jungkook then went out of his room and went to Jimin's.

Jungkook was in front of Jimin's room. He heard moans.

He smirked and knocked. 

Jimin opened the door. Hair disheveled, half naked and bulge visible.

Jungkook smiled and hugged his hyung. Whispered, "Hyung did I woke you up when you were sleeping last 8:00? Now I interrupted something didn't I? I'm pretty sure you want to punish me."

"I don't. I want to wreck you."

*AUTHOR'S LAST STATEMENTS*

OKAY. I DID THIS CHAPTER AT EXACTLY 10:50 YEY. I'M ALL ALONE IN MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW. WE DON'T HAVE ANY MORE CLASSES. MEEP I'M HAPPY I COULD UPDATE ONCE IN A WHILE. KAMSA! THANK YOU FOR THE READERS! -LOLZIPPOP