5

LET US NOW APPRECIATE DADDY JIMIN <3

DAMN MISTER

DAMN MISTER...YOUR TONGUE LOOKS TASTY >///< ASDGNWHEGXHJS 

YOUR TONGUE LOOKS TASTY >///< ASDGNWHEGXHJS 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEXYYYYYYYYYY......'.' '.' '.' 

AISH! WHY PARK JIMIN! YOU FLAWLESS BASTARD

AISH! WHY PARK JIMIN! YOU FLAWLESS BASTARD... TT OKAY..(PROCEEDS TO 5TH CHAPTER)

5TH CHAPTER~

"Ride me." Jimin said. But before that, Jimin says, "I want you both to make a bet." Both of them stared at each other and Taehyung asked, "What bet is it?" Jimin smiled and replied, "Whoever gets hard will ride my middle finger while the person who didn't get hard in an hour or 30 minutes will be fucked by me, hard." Jungkook looked at Jimin, shocked with his offer. Taehyung then asked, "Then what if we both get hard?" "Then, both of you will ride my middle finger, I have two hands don't I?" Jungkook then asked, "What if we both win?" "I will do the things you both want me to do. Strip, jack off, dance, sing, scream, beg, anything. But I think..there's no chance that no one will get hard are there?" Jimin smirked. 

"Deal." Taheyung announced. "Wait! If you touch us or do anything physically won't that make us hard quickly? That's not fair." Jungkook implied. "That's why I will only touch you twice physically and the other parts will be me doing something or whispering something in your ears..that given..you should be both naked." "Fine." Taehyung said. "Deal." Jungkook replied. "Actually...your bet can still give us pleasure..even though we lose, we'll still get to use you to cum." "Hmm. good point. Thank you, Taetae. Then, I won't fuck you for two days?" Jungkook moaned. Taehyung looked scared and said unsure, "O-ookay."

Taehyung and Jungkook stripped, they took two chairs from the desk and placed it on front of the bed and they sat there waiting for what actions Jimin will do. "Are you both ready?" "YES!" They answered. Jimin stared at them, he took the ropes from his drawer and tied them to the chairs. Jimin then grabbed his cotch and licked his lips seductively. Taehyung cursed under his breath. "Is this the first round??! This is fucking difficult!" Jungkook protested. "Oooh really kookie?" Jimin approached Jungkook, slowloy unbuttoning his polo shirt and looking at him seductively. Jungkook moaned and whimpered. Taehyung trying to get Jimin's attention did not fail. Jimin saw Taehyung and approached him as well and whispere, "Tae tae do you want my big, hot, thick & juicy cock?" Taehyung held his moan and whimpered. Jimin being completely shirtless went on the bed, in front of them. He touched his body and pinched his nipples, showing a lewd and sexy expression.  He grabbed his crotch again showing a visible buldge to the both of them. He keeps licking his lips then he took his finger to his mouth, licking it daringly. "Do you both want to kiss me?" Jimin saying it cutely and showing his mouth to the both of them. They both moaned and nodded. Jimin slowly unbuttoned his pants and zipped it open. His boxers were black making him fucking hot and sexy being shirtless and left with those boxers. He slowly grabbed the hem and pulled it. He is exactly in front of them, on top of the bed, showing his naked cock to their faces. They were drooling. Taehyung could've get hard if Jimin moaned to his ear but he didn't expect that Jimin is such an irresistible guy. Jungkook slowly tried to close his eyes, whimpering he said, "Fuck, hyung..you're perfect."

" He's right. Rather than making us hard, I think you're making us cum." Taehyung stated.  Jimin giggled and damn that was a difficult obstacle for the both of them. Their blood was boiling, about to have an erection. Jimin then went to kookie and moaned. "AH -ah --ah ah kook--ie~" Jungkook moaned so loud and said, "Hyung, fuck..I cant't" Jimin grabbed his shoulders and damn that made Jungkook very sensitive because he flinched exactly after Jimin touched him. Jimin then asked, "Is my kookie getting even more sensitive?" Jungkook couldn't hold it anymore so he got aroused and of course had an erection. "MY KOOKIE" Jungkook kept repeating that in his mind after Jimin said it. "Well, well Kookie, you got hard soo you lose." Jimin laughed. Jimin went to V and whispered, "Taetae, won't you get hard for daddy?" Taehyung was losing his mind. He was restraining himself so hard. "Taehyung~" V whimpered. Jimin went in the front of Tae and stroked his cock. Moaning v's name. "Tae tae ah -ah please, get hard for your hyung." Taehyung moaned and showed a hot expression and got hard. They both got hard sooo... Jimin said, "Well, you both lost soo I'm happy about that. Don't worry though..You can still ride my finger." They both sulked and Jungkook said, "At least let us give you a blowjob again or let us lick your body.." "What a good idea! Kookie, please get some honey from the kitchen.." Jungkook obediently followed and went to the kitchen. Jungkook returned and Jimin took the honey from him and asked, "Would it be fin if you both lick my body? Well, honey is delicious after all." Taehyung was drooling and so he nodded. Jungkook nodded as well. Jimin then said, "Then, you both. Put honey unto my body."

They both poured honey over Jimin's body. Jimin was lying down on the bed and honey was dripping from his chest to his abs to his cock. Taehyung stared and licked his lips. Jungkook was so hungry for his 'hyung' and so Taehyung went to Jimin's abs and licked it. He bit the skin of Jimin and Jimin flinched. Jungkook went to Jimin's nipples and of course licked, nipped and sucked it. They were liking the idea that they were licking their hot, sexy hyung's body. Taehyung then saw that Jimin's cock was twitching. Smiling, Taehyung went to Jimin's cock and licked the tip that was very full of honey. Jungkook saw it and moaned. He wanted to suck off his hyung as well so they both went to their hyung cock and licked, sucked and played it. Jungkook deepthroated Jimin making Jimin gasp. Taehyung pinched Jimin's nipples. They were both horny and aroused. Jungkook grabbed the cock of Jimin and went top of him on the bed and slowly went down. He thought that honey was enough to become lube but Jimin was 'huge'. Jungkook moaned when the tip entered. Taehyung whimpered, jealous. Jungkook was about to ride Jimin and sink into him even deeper and Taehyung was about to scold Jungkook but Jin's voice was heard asking, "Are the three of you inside Jimin's room?"

AUTHOR'S LAST REMARKS:

OKAY. THANK YOU FOR THE READERS AND VIEWS!! I AM SUCH AN AMATEUR BUT THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME. I WAS MAKING THIS STORY WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE. AISH VERY EMBARRASSING. THE COMEBACK OF BTS IS AMAZING AIN'T IT? JIMIN STILL HAS ABS! WOOOOOOOH JIKOOK ON THE WIN DAMN NOT HAVING A PHONE IS A BUMMER. TT (USES LAPTOP) TT I'M BUSY THIS WEEK AGAIN BECAUSE LAST WEEK, WE HAD NO CLASSES AND I'M BUSY WORKING PROJECTS SO I UPDATED~ YEY! BYE~