12

OMG. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING SOOO LONG. I'M WAITING FOR MY PHONE THIS 18 AND I'M SURE I COULD UPDATE NOW ALMOST EVERYDAY? I THINK SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN NEXT WEEK.

CHAPTER 12~

"Let's go to a cafe." Jihyun said.

(IN TAXI)

"Jihyun, why did you agree with Jimin to go on a date with me?"

Jihyun blushed with the sudden question of Taehyun but answered honestly.

"I actually wanted to try what it feels like to date a person like you so I agreed to..test it."

"Ah. I see. What if I don't want to date you then?" Taehyung asked bluntly.

Jihyun was hurt with the choice of words but he stayed compose and answered, "It'll be fine for me. I just wanted to know what it would feel like trying to date other people and of course it's fine for me to get rejected even though I kind of like you." Jihyun didn't mutter his last words. 

"Oh I see, then that's great! Let's just have a great date to see how it will turn out!"

Taehyung smiled at him but with a 'brotherly love' and Jihyun smiled back at him with different feelings.

(IN FRONT OF CAFE)

"Is it fine for you if it'll be this cafe?"

"I'm fine with whatever you choose!" Jihyun immediately answered and blushed.

Jihyun was still thinking about what could happen after this date. 'Will Taehyung accept him as a lover or only as a little brother?'

They both entered the cafe. When they entered, the scent of coffee and pastries approached their senses. Jihyun smiled when he saw a cake that he would really want to eat. They both sat and a waiter approached them. The waiter had gray hair, piercings and an apron. He looked so fine and handsome. The waiter smiled at Jihyun and Jihyun smiled back. 

"What are your orders, sir?" asked the waiter to Taehyung.

"What do you want to have, Jihyun? Order anything you want."

Jihyun became shy but said his order.

"I want one hot-chocolate and a slice of blueberry cheesecake." Jihyun blushed.

"Ah yes, how about you sir?"

"I want an iced coffee and a slice of strawberry cake."

"Coming right up."

The waiter left and went to the cashier.

"Oh so you like strawberries Tae-hyung? Jimin-hyung likes it too."

"Actually I liked it because of Jimin."

There was a moment of silent but Jihyun broke it.

"So, do you still like Jimin-hyung?"

"I guess."

"Did you accept that..he chose Jungkook over you?"

"Well, half of it. I want him to be happy but I don't want to be happy with some other people. I know. I'm too selfish."

"That's fine with me. I mean I understand you. I mean-"

Jihyun blushed and looked down. Taehyung giggled.

"I think the waiter has a crush on you though. He also looks handsome. I think you could get a boyfriend without having a date with me."

"Well, you're different."

Taehyung was confused but shove it off.

The waiter came back with their orders and placed them on their table. The waiter smiled at Jihyun and placed a slice of chocolate cake beside the cheesecake.

"We didn't order any choco-"

"It's in the house"

The waiter had a great voice. It was soothing for Jihyun. 

Taehyung was looking at them but didn't care even though the waiter was flirting with Jihyun.

"Why, Thank you."

"You're welcome, Jihyun." The waiter giggled.

The cashier called the waiter named, SeokJoon

Jihyun giggled because he remembered Seokjin and Namjoon with that name but nevertheless, loved the name.

"Are you in love with the waiter, Seokjoon?"

Jihyun was taken aback from his train of thought. 'Right I'm on a date with Tae-hyung. Wait - Why did all my feelings for him suddenly dissapeared?'

"No I'm not!" Jihyun obviously blushed.

Taehyung then saw that Jihyun was...in love. His love at first sight I guess.

"I see."

They finished their meals but before leaving, Seokjoon approached Jihyun and asked, "Would it be fine if I ask you about your cellphone number?"

Jihyun was unsure so he looked at Tae-hyung. Tae gave him a nod so he didn't hesitate and so he gave his number. 

"How about let's exchange e-mails?"

"Oh right! Sure!"

They exchanged emails but not before Seokjoon asked,

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

Jihyun looked at Tae-hyung and Tae just gave him an expression that Jihyun couldn't decipher.

"I don-"

"He does." Taehyung interrupted.

"Oh. Who is it?"

"Me."

They were at the amusement park. They were not talking to each other after they left the cafe. They didn't look at each other and Jihyun didn't ask anything. Taehyung started with a question.

"So, where do you want to go?"

"Let's ride on a Ferris wheel."

"Okay."

They both entered the ride and the ride started. Jihyun was in front of Taehyung. Jihyun was looking outside. He saw the city.

Taehyung was looking at Jihyun then he asked, "Why do you like me?"

Jihyun was surprised with the question out of the blue.

"I don't know."

"Is it a like or love thing?"

"A.." Jihyun hesitantly said.

"Then you don't love me?"

"I DO LOVE YOU!"

"As a big brother?"

"No"

"As a lover?"

"No"

"Then as a what?"

"An...ideal husband." Jihyun blushed.

"I always think you're really fitted to become a husband."

"Oh I see. Did you know why I said you're my boyfriend back there?"

"No. Why?"

"First, I want Jimin to know whoever you date. Second, I want you to know and decide if you truly love him. Last, I think I could accept you."

"As a brother?"

"No. As a lover."

 ///END///

I was listening to skinny love while I was writing this. I'm not sure how the love life of Jihyun and Taehyung would turn out but oh well. TT I saw the G.C.F in Tokyo that Jungkook made. Jikook <3 I couldn't involve sex in this chapter because I'm only revolving the story on Taehyung and Jihyun. I think Seokjoon would be a hindrance to their love life don't you think?